Now....I have been very bad
and been blaming poor Poppy dog of
dogging great big holes all over my garden...

but I have found out the real culprit!
It was this mole!!!!
and been blaming poor Poppy dog of
dogging great big holes all over my garden...
but I have found out the real culprit!
It was this mole!!!!
Obviously, Poppy has checked out the hole
So that should be that!!!
Off to card class this evening.
hope you are all fine
love Tina xxx
Off to card class this evening.
hope you are all fine
love Tina xxx



8 comments:
HAHA Poor Poppy being blamed when it was moley all along! Have fun at class! xxx
LOL How cute :)
As to ur question I use PVA Glue :) xxx
haha I love it
poor poppy dog...being blamed for something you didn't do....poor Buds has no one else to blame for his digging expeditions
Big Hugs Kath xxxxx
Ahh poor wee Poppy, I hope she got an extra treat for being blamed, bad Mummy. lol. Donna x
LOL! >.< hopefully that told the mole!
Teee Heee - Poppy saves the day!!!
No more digging then??....
hugs
Dawn
xx
Post a Comment