me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 23 May 2009

bits & pices

I have had a busy few days.
Got a few cards done, hope you don't
mind me posting them all at once.
I am entering several challenges with them too.

First one is a house mouse sketch card.
The papers are beautiful.
It was hard to cut the one with the text on it !
I used a glue pen to add some glamour dust
to the word love, it is going in the post
to some one special soon. x



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My pal Mairi has sadly lost her fantastic wee dog Ben
he was an important wee man to both Mairi
and her mum, so I made them matching cards.


I kept them simple and non fussy.
The black card has the same paw print stamped
on with versa mark.
I used silver embossing on one paw print only.

Inside I printed my message
which included this text.


It's hard when you loose a much loved
furry family member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This card is made using Sammi's dove image
that she designed just for me for my Birthday!
How cool is that!!!

I am entering it in ABC challenge
who want it to be orderly.
So that means if you have one bit of ribbon
you must balance it with another one.
I am also entering it on A spoonful of sugar
who want a celebration card.
what better celebration than a marriage.



I love these pair of love birds!
I have layered them on black card
and put that on red paper I embossed.


My time to craft are looking for love & marriage
so thats just perfect for this card !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you know I am loving this flower stamp
very much just now, I am trying to make my
sister several cards with her fave Love is passage.

So I came up with this......
I stamped the flower using brown stazon,
coloured with distressing inks.
Used the same stayzon to stamp
the love is onto acetate.
Held it in place with brads.


The flowers are green vellum
with wee pearls in the centre.


I am entering it in Once stop challenge as effort
of a vintage card. Vintage is not my normal
at all, I am not sure it is vintage enough.

so that's me, a mixture of friendship, love,
sadness, and birthday wishes....

hope you are well.
much love teen xxx

19 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow beautiful cards Tina....love what you did with your rose background stamp and big hugs to your friends....so sad to lose a faithful friend.
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Wendy said...

Lovely cards, sad about your friends dog though, I'm sure they'll appreciate the cards
Wendy x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful set of cards Tina!
I particularly like your doggy sympathy ones - I'm sure your friend will appreciate it

Kirsten...x said...

All lovley cards and what a nice thought for your friend and her mum on the sad loss of her four legged friend hugs kirsten...x

Debbie said...

Oh my word - beautiful gorgeous cards Teen. What gorgeous wee doves..:) How sweet of Sammi to design them for you.
Your first card is stunning and I am sure the recipient will love it. :)


xxDebbiexx

Wiccababe said...

wow - loads of cards, and they're all gorgeous. and clever you fitting in all those challenges
xx

scotspanda said...

WOW WOW WOW hun you've been a busy bee today lol Love the acetate over the flower stamp, its just gorgeous, fabby idea babes :o)

The cards for your friends are just lovely hun, I am sure they will take comfort from them

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Donna said...

You have been busy Tina, your cards are all gorgeous as usual, sorry to hear of your friends dog thats so sad, I just LOVE your Vintage card, really beautiful and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us again this week, enjoy your weekend. Donna x

Sammi said...

Teen these are all so gorgeous! Love the house mouse card.. so cute!
Sorry to hear about your pal Mairi's loss! Your matching cards are lovely!
Very thoughtful of you!!
Great card you made with the little doves! :)
the flower card is gorgeous! It's a Great stamp indeed!
*hugs*
Sammi
xxx

Cathy said...

Beautiful cards Tina. I love the vintage feel of the roses card,and the love birds card is simple and elegant.
Sorry to hear about your friend's dog ... it's almost a year since we lost Butch and we still miss him terribly.
Thak you for joining inthe ABC challenge.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous cards Tina. I really think you hit that vintage look incredibly well. Love the beautiful flower stamping. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jennifer Rose said...

beautiful cards :D very sweet and nice idea to make sympathy cards for the passing of Ben.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Heather said...

Fabulous cards Tina. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friends dog. Great take on the HM&F sketch, cute image and fantastic edging scissors?
Thanks for joining us this week.
hugs Heather xx

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Faye said...

Tina, what marvelous art! I love your vintage card. I really love the paw print sympathy cards, and I really really love your header of Poppydog (?).

Nikki said...

What beautiful cards Tina. So sorry about your friends dog it is always a sad time as they become a bit part of the family. Your vintage card is just lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge. Nikki x

Lesley said...

Lovely cards, so sad about your friend's dog :( Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Unknown said...

Very lovely cards my dear, there are gorgeous ones there. And I felt sad at your friends loss :(