My lovely bloggy mate Sammi
over at Crafty Muse has designed
some beautiful new marriage images
which will ready for sale on Friday.

This lovely wee image
is a collection of words
" Love & Marriage
Bride & Groom "
I am entering it as a minimal card
for Creative Card Crew
I took the colours from a Wedding Favour
sweetie bag which was a red bag,
and sliver wrapped chocolate hearts.
I have used it to make this Wedding Card
A place setting at a wedding feast.
A tag for a sweetie bag
which was given as a wedding favour.
over at Crafty Muse has designed
some beautiful new marriage images
which will ready for sale on Friday.
This lovely wee image
is a collection of words
" Love & Marriage
Bride & Groom "
I am entering it as a minimal card
for Creative Card Crew
I took the colours from a Wedding Favour
sweetie bag which was a red bag,
and sliver wrapped chocolate hearts.
I have used it to make this Wedding Card
A place setting at a wedding feast.
A tag for a sweetie bag
which was given as a wedding favour.
Allsorts new blog challenge.
who want SWEETS as their theme.
So, if the rain stays off
I am off to plant in the garden...
if not....more crafting for me I think!



18 comments:
Great project, love that beautiful rich burgundy colour you have used, and those sweetie bags are just perfect. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you again next week.
Jackie
xx
Hi, Fabulous project. I just love your card, gorgeous touch of red. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx
Super project, the vibrant burgandy really lifts it. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
B xx
what a gorgeous wee set - love the simplicity of it
xx
Your set is fantstic and I love it!
Hugs Gisela
lovely project, love the colours
AllisonX
Very stylish project - love the rich burgandy colour. Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week - hope to see you again.
Debs xx
How very elegent Tina, a lovely colour combo and a great set!
Clairexx
oooohhhh loving this babes!! the colour combo is delish! fab work, the new stamp is great too
lotsalove
Amanda xxx
What a beautiful wedding set!
love the colours and all the different elements are so well co-ordinated..
Thanks for playing over at Allsorts....
Emma xxx
Lovely set
Wendy x
Hi Tina, I love this gorgeous wedding set. The colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x
Very elegant, gardening...eek!
oooh... it is very elegant... love the red + black + white!!
what a clever lass you are!!!
Thanks for using the new image :)
great project - love the colours.
Thank you for joining us.
Hey hun this is SO AWESOME! Its gorgeous - wonderful design!
Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx
Wow these are Fabulous. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
paula xxxx
Wow what a great set love the colours...thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x
Post a Comment