me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 2 May 2009

Ice Cream! I scream!

Best for when you are feeling under the weather
no matter how young or old you are
is....Ice Cream!

My darling other half came home the other day
with requested Ben & Jerry's
Chocolate Fudge ice cream!!

Image my disgust to discover it was
FROZEN YOGURT !!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwe!

Yesterday Darlin Hubby came home with
an ice cream maker!!!

Am reading instructions......

You need to freeze the bowl for 24 hours.
you need to chill the liquid you want to turn
into ice cream for 12 hours......
Only handle the frozen bowl with
pot gloves to avoid frost bite!
* GULP*

"This appliance is not intended for use by persons
with limited experience
or knowledge unless thy are supervised!"
* I can't find the experienced enclosed person
I might need in the box!!!!*

"Don't however use the machine inside the freezer!"
*how big do the think my freezer is?*

"you are at risk of salmonella from ice cream..."
*ok......*

It lists hazards for people operating the machine,
including
  • electrification
  • suffocation
  • hanging
  • hair injuries!
  • frostbite
The booklet that comes with machine
is 24 pages long.....
only 5 pages have recipes on them!!!
The rest is health warnings!!!!

But on a positive note.....
it says you should consume all the finished ice cream,
IMMEDIATELY!!!!


Now I know this looks like a blood fest...

But it is home made Raspberry ice cream
with raspberry sauce
all natural no added colourings.

And I didn't think to take a picture
till it had started to melt...

it was yummy!
Have more fruit to make
some more tomorrow !


7 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

"suffocation" ?? o.0

are people using it as a hat??

I'll take the frozen yogurt! :D

simplyfairies said...

rofl... that made me giggle, the ice cream sure does look tasty though... my friend bought one from marks n sparks recently and she lurves it..

Kim Costello said...

Delish looking maybe worth the frostbite!!! LOL!

Wiccababe said...

are you sure you didn't just slash your jugular into a bowl??
and electrification??? is that different to electrocution then?

Kath Stewart said...

oh you did make me giggle...Health & Safety gone mad again...the ice cream looks yummy and I love it when it is at the runny stage
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Dawn said...

ROFL - who writes that stuff!!!

It DOES look yummilicious though!!

Bev said...

Oh you do make me laugh hun - I am so pleased that I am not the only ice-cream addict. I've been now to get under the covers with the lekkie blankie on in winter so I can eat my ice cream pmsl xxx