me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 9 May 2009

Saturday sneaky

Look what I got from the gorgous Debbi
over at Weewiccababe!


We shared a pre order of the new set of gorgeous girls
and swapped images of the ones we kept.

I must admit I do want to get this
wee one when the singles come out.

Now for a sneaky peek at tomorrows
Crafty Pad make.


Gonna come on over and join us
while you are there have a wee look
at the stamp sale going on.






4 comments:

Wiccababe said...

oh you big cheat - you nicked my pics of the folder lol
glad you like it - I'm thinking I'll have to buy the flower girl when they come out as singles, she is too cute
xx

Kath Stewart said...

oh lucky you......and love your sneaky peek....now that is what I call sneaky....it's like looking through your letter box....Hugs Kath xxxxxx

nessy said...

..oh lucky girl you are ~just love those girls!!
looking forward to your new creations
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

You know I cannot remember the last time I made a card!!! Great stuff, I need to get off my bum!