me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Saturday

Got a few cards done this evening
while DH watched eurovision.....
Don't know why I am admitting to that!

It is a multi challenge card!

For Penny Black its a recipe challenge
Recipe 3..2...1
Three Flowers....2 Papers.....1Charm/Brad

One stop craft challenge are looking for
Pink & Brown on this weeks cards.

Papertake weekly want us to show
some animal antics.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The next card started life off as this

But it was on really more squint
than I thought it was,
and I wasn't keen on all green card.

So I chopped it up a bit and
layered it on pink card.
Applied it to white base card


A few gems, and a sentiment.
Am much happier with it now.


I have had fun with new images
coming out from Crafty Muse
and will show you those makes soon.

Have a wee sneaky peek for tomorrow
Crafty Pad Challenge.



Do you know what it is.....?

11 comments:

Bev said...

Fabby cards sweetie, I see you're still tempting me with the RS stamp (and no, I;ve not dug it out yet lol) xx

Jennifer Rose said...

great cards :D I tried watching eurovision a few years ago, but kept falling asleep lol

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card...love the paper mix and your super cute image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs Kath xxxx

Wendy said...

Two great cards Tina, love the PB image
Wendy x

mueppi said...

Two wonderful cards with great papers and lovely image!

scotspanda said...

loving the penny black image......fab!! and your sneaky peak has intrigued me, I can't figure it out at all!!!

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Sammi said...

Oooh.... gorgeous cards babes!
I love what your squint card turned into!! :)
ooh.. sneaky peak = interesting... is it a dream catcher??

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous makes. Love the papers. Kim

Beth said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colour scheme too! Thanks for joining the Penny Black challenge this week!
Beth xx

tracie said...

Oh these are gorgeous Tina, love the pretty papers and cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Paula said...

What fab cards. Thanks for takingpart in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx