me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 5 May 2009

two four one!


It seems I have failed to keep Poppy amused!
Despite spending 6 hours with Brodie yesterday.


Not only have I been spending
too much time online....
I also had the cheek to do some crafting!
This bagalope started as an envelope
and is now containing images
for a fellow blogger.

I have two makes
for one person
that qualifys for 4 challenges!

I stamped it using my fave flower
from a See D collection.
I used versa fine in sepia.
The girls at Saturday Challenge are looking
for flowers this week.


Sizzex cut tages, stamped with same flower
but used gold ink on brown tag
and bronze and gold on the pearl card.

I am entering it at My Time to Craft
who want anything but a card!

The card to go with it has Tilda Witch on it.
I love this stamp.
It seems a Witch is not just for Halloween.

The spider and bats are peel offs.


The black card has a blue core.
My new spider webb embossing folder
was used and the paper was torn.
A black gem is in the centre.
It is also being entered in
A spoonful of sugar
who want touchy feely.
The embossing is touchy feeling and being
embossed means I can enter it in
Creative Card Crew Challenge.


The pink post it is to keep it a surprise!!!

This wee bat is stuck down with silicon glue
and a strip of acetate to make it stick out.


Tilda's dress is more grey than black as
I am still not great at colouring in black.

21 comments:

nessy said...

poor poppy being left out on the crafting fun!!
wonderful creations tina ~yes a witch is for all year not just halloween!!
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

Great creations for sure. Wow you have been busy while I have been away and I have only got back a week so far! How do you find the time?
Poppys face, aaah XX

NGCARDS said...

Fabulous makes here hun :)
Bless Poppy!
xxx

Jo said...

Aaawww poor Poppy so hard done to ;o) Love the bagalope such a great idea. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Donna said...

Ahhh how could you craft with that little face looking at you? lol Fabulous card, bag and tag, love the web. Donna x

Wendy said...

Great projects Teen
Wendy x

Wiccababe said...

imagine that, poor Poppy! love the bagalope and the card - Mar has done bagalopes before but I've never tried them, gosh I have so many things I want to try

Elizabeth said...

AWWWW!!!! What a sweet face that Poppy has he's a real Ham. HEHEHE!!! Your card is very cute and I also am terrible at coloring in black. Hugs XXX Beth

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Tina, are you neglecting Poppy again? she looks so sad! you have been busy making some wonderful makes again my friend. You are such a clever little thing! hope you enjoyed your bank holiday, have a relaxing evening, hugs Linda x

Cathy said...

Goreous creations Tina. I love the bag - great flower, and Tilda is fab!
Poor Poppy ... but I have to say I would love to ban the cat from my craft room, if she is not sitting on my chair she is chewing, pawing ribbons!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

made by fifi said...

fab creations - love the idea of a bagalope - thank you for joining in MTTC this week xx

scotspanda said...

wow you have been busy hun!! By the way I have phoned the RSPB on you for neglecting poppy lmao

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

DawnMarie said...

Your bagalope is really great and I love your card (a witch is for life, not just halloween lol) its fab. Poor poppy, demanding attention lol. Dawn Marie.xx

Unknown said...

She's a gorgeous little witchypoo.

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh those are wonderful! :D nope witches are not just for Halloween :D

ahh yes I know that look well. loch would sit on my feet and try to get in my lap to get me off the computer (and a 100plus pound dog trying to climb into your lap makes you get up :p)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant makes Tina. The bag is sweet but your creepy spider web does it for me . Fab embossing and I love the bat! Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Kath Stewart said...

loving your tilda witch....poor poppy needs to get involved in the crafting Mum....Hugs Kath xxxx

Paula said...

Wow what a fab card love the embossing you have added. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sammi said...

Great card!! cute!! the grey looks great! Awesome colouring!!
GREAT baggie too!!
and Poppy is soooo cute!! lol

Joey said...

Hi, oooh your Poppy is gorgeous :O) Your card is fabulous. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx

Tasha said...

Oh wow these makes are fantastic - the witch card is so gorgeous and fun its fabulous
love tasha xx