me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Been away from blogger for a wee while.
Lost my mojo and have been living quietly!
But this weekend I made a few makes.
For a lady at my card class who said she
needed a wee note book to jot down stuff.

For a sassy lady at work who is a
very young 60!

For our nephew who is tractor daft!

Andrew's brother is here tonight.
He is home from Australia for a month
for their Mum's 70th Birthday.
Has been lovely to see him.
We had Roast Beef dinner followed
by fresh fruit platter
with warm choc dipping sauce.

Brambles, strawberries, peaches,
apple and figs.......
and yes we did eat it all!!!
hope you are all ok,
am away to go see how you all are.
much love teen xx
11 comments:
Mmmm the fruit looks delish hun, I'll pass on the choccie sauce tho, sadly no good for my migraines lol. Love the cards - I know what you mean about that mojo, I think the warm sunny weather has a lot to do with it xx
Ooooh nom nom nom nom nom, that looks soooo scrummy! The brambles look fabulous. Hope you have a lovely time with your family during this month. Love the cards Tina, the one for the lady who is 60 is fab, its my favourite. Hope your mojo is back as I love seeing your cards. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx
ooooh.... lovely!! what you mean no Moojo? These are LOVELY!~!!
mmm.the fruit and chocolate looks scrumptious!!
Love,
Sammi
xxx
WOW I wish I could produce such loveliness when I lose my mojo... I think its definitely well and truly found Tina !!
That fruit platter looks scrummy !! xx
yummmmmmmm I am slavering over the laptop lol sounds like a really lovely day today hun, great to see you making cards again :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xx
glad to see you back Teen, have missed you quine.
fab cards and the notebook is really cute.
and yup I think I would have scoffed that whole platter on my own lol
Beautiful fruit!! I know what you mean...we all go through those down spells~ That is what makes hobbies so fun...not a job!
Great cards Tina and that fruit platter yummy
Wendy x
Wonderful cards Tina!
The fruits looks delish!!!
Hugs Gisela
oooo that fruit looks yummy! lol fab cards and notebook aswell hun :) xxx
the platter looks really good besides the figs :p can't stand them lol
the notebook looks great :D
Post a Comment