One card today.
Acetate card, cute but wonky!
Bit like myself just now!
I stamped on acetate using
brown stayzon.
The daisy petal stamp was on cream card
using bronze brilliance.
I didn't notice how wonky the petals
were until I went back to
look at it after it dried!
And found it on the floor,
the button had moved over
and taken the petals with it!
Acetate card, cute but wonky!
Bit like myself just now!
I stamped on acetate using
brown stayzon.
The daisy petal stamp was on cream card
using bronze brilliance.
I didn't notice how wonky the petals
were until I went back to
look at it after it dried!
And found it on the floor,
the button had moved over
and taken the petals with it!



8 comments:
This is gorgeous hun, im sure they will love it! Made me laugh about how you found it, naughty card! xxx
Well i think its stunning and i cant make out the wonky petals!
love tasha xx
Hello my cute but wonky friend. lol! sorry had to say that! Made me laugh!! :D
This card is gorgeous - I couldn't see where it was wonky. lol!
(hugs)
xxx
gorgeous card tina and I love your cute but wonky flower...big hugs kath xxxx
I think I like wonky..........
Lovely card, very pretty and I love your handmade stamp thing fom the lovely Sammi:-)
I don't think it looks "wonky" at all! I think the petal positions are charming. This is an awesome acetate card. They are very difficult to make and can be kinda goofy looking if not done right. Yours is beautiful! Best, Curt
Well if this is a mistake it's a good one. I really like it, it's quirky! Gorgeous colours Tina. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx
I think this is a lovely card Tina, great job
Clairex
Post a Comment