I came back and said things were difficult...
which they were
and then I disappeared again.
I am not sure how much time
I will be spending here, as I still
am not crafting much at all.
I have missed you all though!
I am away to go to have a peek
at what you have all been up to,
but need to say, blogger is playing up,
i can get some blogs to open
but cant leave comments....
some things never change eh!
Made a few cards this week.
needs must.....
This one is for my niece.
The button cluster is a brooch.

I am sorry i didn't thank everyone
who sent me buttons.
It was all about the time things
went belly up here.

Not my usual style but I loved making this.
It is a thank you card for a dear friend.

An order for a friend...
I loved this card!

Sympathy cards are not easy,
I tired to keep this one simple.

This one brightened my day
after making the sympathy card.
Anyway, hope you guys are all fine.
much love Teen xxx
which they were
and then I disappeared again.
I am not sure how much time
I will be spending here, as I still
am not crafting much at all.
I have missed you all though!
I am away to go to have a peek
at what you have all been up to,
but need to say, blogger is playing up,
i can get some blogs to open
but cant leave comments....
some things never change eh!
Made a few cards this week.
needs must.....
This one is for my niece.
The button cluster is a brooch.

I am sorry i didn't thank everyone
who sent me buttons.
It was all about the time things
went belly up here.

Not my usual style but I loved making this.
It is a thank you card for a dear friend.

An order for a friend...
I loved this card!

Sympathy cards are not easy,
I tired to keep this one simple.

This one brightened my day
after making the sympathy card.
Anyway, hope you guys are all fine.much love Teen xxx



12 comments:
Hi Tina, so nice to have you back again. Not seen you around for ages. Fab bunch of cards, hope to see more soon!
Clairex
Hi ya Teen,
I must admit crafting has ground to a halt for me too although I did do some today and enjoyed it
Hopefully you will get the crafting bug again as your creations are so beautiful
Take care hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tina,
So good to hear from you - missed you. Hope you are OK.
Gorgeous cards by the way and I love the buttons.
Karen x
Hiyaaaa
Wow couldn't beleive it when I saw you had stopped by, how are you doing... So glad to hear from you..
You have made some beautiful cards Teen..
Hope you are okay
hugs
Dawn
I was so thrilled to see your post come up in my reader!! YAY!! These cards are gorgeous darling!! Thanks for your comment too! Have been doing it a little tough.. but that is life! Hope to chat soon!
Love ya!
Sammi
xxx
lovely to hear from you tina.. we missed you and been worried about you...big hugs kath xxx
Your cards are gorgeous!
Welcome back!!
Love and hugs Gisela
HI :D *hugs*
lovely cards! :D
Good to see that in your absence you haven't lost you touch so to speak...Very lovely my dear and great to see a post. Brightened my day to see your comment too.
Sometimes life gets in the way of crafting, e-socialising and blogging, I am on reduced service right now too, lol. Big Hugs to you XX
I don't know how I missed this one... lovely cards! I like all the different styles. Hope all is getting better for you!
Hi Teen,
Great to see you back .. and these cards are fabulous. I love the button brooch.
Hugs
Cathy xx
Hi Tina, glad to have you back. Sometimes, life just gets in the way. Gorgeous name tag for your niece, I'm sure she will love it. Like your other cards too, the sympathy one is beautiful, very simple and the watering can one is so springy! Hugs Dawn Marie.xx
Post a Comment