I do actually have a card to show you...
But first.....
Bella-Boo!
as you can see,
she loves cupboards.
This is the baking one....
But first.....
Bella-Boo!
as you can see,
she loves cupboards.
This is the baking one....
Right.....
Back to the crafting.....
This card is for my Dad.
I am a real Daddy's girl.
Always have been.....
My Dad is my Mum's carer
and needs his fishing time to
give him time to himself.
I used See D stamps.
Back to the crafting.....
This card is for my Dad.
I am a real Daddy's girl.
Always have been.....
My Dad is my Mum's carer
and needs his fishing time to
give him time to himself.
I used See D stamps.
Cute Card Tuesday ~ Boys to men.
Stampin for the weekend ~ A card for a male.
hope you are all fine.
lots of love
Me xxxx



7 comments:
Great Male card, your dad is going to love it, love the sentiment, hope you have had a great weekend, take careX:)
Wonderful card! I'm luvin' the Boo photos, too!
Love the new Pics Teen..Bella is sooo beautiful and they look adorable together.
A fabulous card for your dad..such a great sentiment..he'll love it!
Hugs
Debbie x
Hi what a gret card I just love looking at your dogs they are the cutest dogs ever. [I hope my dog does not read this lol.] I just love seeing pictures of them. Bella looks like she is growing a bit bigger.
Bye for now from Rosanna.
love the card and hey cutie pie pics...isn't she just adorable...big hugs kath xxx
lol cute :) just wait till she pulls all the labels off of things, mystery meals for a week ;)
This is such a great card for a male. Love the fishing theme on this one.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*
Post a Comment