me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 7 June 2010

Monday already.....

I really need to go to my bed earlier....
I have been really tired today.

I have had two requests
for cards from work mates,
& I get the strangest requests sometimes.
I do think the one for smoking fish
was the weirdest.


Anyway......
One lady asked for a card for her
brother who is going to be 50.
I asked her to tell me about him,
she said......
"He reads books, likes spaniels...
and is very patriotic....
can you do something with the
Declaration of Arbroath...and spaniels?"

Nope.....

I did a bit with the
Declaration of Arbroath

It looks very much like it fell off
a tin of shortbread and is found at
the duty free......
I am really not keen on it at all.


Next.....from another lady.
It is for her Minister who is a local
character....and loves to golf.
The statement is her idea....
and inside reads ~
"Now it's time to win some holes!"


I like it, not sure about it....
but it made me smile!

Lastly....

I have one work mate who has moved house
so made this for her.


How are you all?
hope you are well.
much love Tina
aka Tuna xxx

2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi,oh you have made me laugh, your cards are fab, you do get asked for some strange things!!! thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

Jennifer Rose said...

you do get asked to make the oddest things lol but i think that makes the cards more personal :) they all look great, you are way too hard on yourself