Happy Fathers Days
to all the Lucky Daddies out there.
A couple of cards made last night,
couldn't sleep, Andrew was
on a night shift.
This one was to be for
Passions for Promarkers.
The sketch wanted a circle in
the centre but I never
noticed and I had printed a
frame on the sheet when I printed
my digital image.
I didn't want to trim it down
and loose the details.
So I am entering it in
One Stop Craft Challenge
who want one for the boys.
This is a pixie dust download.
to all the Lucky Daddies out there.
A couple of cards made last night,
couldn't sleep, Andrew was
on a night shift.
This one was to be for
Passions for Promarkers.
The sketch wanted a circle in
the centre but I never
noticed and I had printed a
frame on the sheet when I printed
my digital image.
I didn't want to trim it down
and loose the details.
So I am entering it in
One Stop Craft Challenge
who want one for the boys.
This is a pixie dust download.
I must admit, I looked at it, and
thought it was just for Penny Black stamps...
need to read things better!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so this second one is for
Passion for Promarkers.
It is Debbi's last sketch and it is also
one for the boys.
With my Pixie Dust flirty Edward....
*sigh*
who want Red, Black, white and /or silver.
Those follow Twilighters out there will know
that my Edward only sparkles in the sunshine
so I am also cheekily entering it in
A spoonful of sugar who want
us to enjoy the sunshine....
I would so enjoy the sunshine if I had
me an Edward sparkling beside me.
A naughty Puppy to finish with.
Andrew had both girls out for their
morning walk today.
They run around on a bit of open ground
which has some back garden fences
enclosing one side.
Poppy has a friend Oscar,
a young chocolate lab
who lives in one the houses.
They always touch noses and say hello.
Bella found a hole in the fence
so wondered on in....
and followed Oscar into his house.
His Dad came out and returned Bella.
*sigh*
Her latest thing is stealing cushions
and taking them outside to lie on.....
What am I going to do with her?
and taking them outside to lie on.....
What am I going to do with her?



20 comments:
fab cards Teen, love the Edward one, and will have to come and have a cuddle sometime with those gorgeous doggies of yours
Debz
xx
Both gorgeous cards Tina, love the second one and yior pup is super cute
Clairex
Hi Tina,
Two fabulous cards! Great images ^ fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx
two fabulous cards!!..and Bella is too cute :-)
thanks for joining us at PFP this week..Debs x
Both fab card Tina.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x
Fab cards, thanks for joining us t PfP. Sue C x
Both cards are fab and both can be entered as the shape in the centre is only for a guide. Love the colour scheme on the Edward card. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Two fab cards but my fave has to be Edward - mmmmmm!!!! Great colour schemes on both too!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliex
Such amazing cards! But Flirty Edward stole my heart! That's the perfect card for him! Love the sparkle :)
Thank you for playing along with the Pixies this week!
hugs, margie
Both fabulous card, love hte images and gorgeous colours. Your pup is just soooo cute too.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Hi Tina these are two fabulous card the colours and design are great so are the images wonderful work thank you for sharing it with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Two fab cards, great designs on both of them, and the images are so cute.
Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs
Suzi x
hey babes love both the cards......I could be slightly biased just like you tho lol
thanks for joining in the fun this week at Allsorts :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Tina, both of these cards are wonderful. But, I have to say I adore the Edward card the most...hmmmm, wonder WHY??? I LOVE the papers you used also. His coloring is also perfect! Thank you kindly for playing with the Pixies!!
Fab cards again Teen. I am so glad that you are enjoying your Pixie Dust images - I love them too.
Thanks for playing along this week again.
Karen x
Love your Edward card! The LO is super! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!
what fab cards , love it ! Thanks for joining the Pixie Dust Challenge this week ! Hugs Joyce
Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Valxx
Two fabulous cards and 2 totally different looks for the sketch!
Sorry if my post was a little misleading with the PB stamps but we will soon be starting our sister blog with PB stamps galore....
thanks for entering with two fab cards this week at Allsorts
Emma xxx
What a fabulous post! I love both cards and am so happy you joined us at OSCC.
Post a Comment