me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 5 June 2010

Worried....

Two cards from one stamp.
A new release from Sugar Nellie,
a new artist called Kathy Hare.
This wee sweetie is callede Worried,
I am not sure about the name
but I loved this stamp.

I have used my distress inks
to colour the wee honey in.
The backing papers on this one
is basic gray.

I used the same stamp but tried to
make her look more girlie.
I hoped she looked vintage.
I want to enter her for ABC ~ Vintage.

I did think about inking the flowers,
but I wanted to bring out
the white of the dots
in the backing paper.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Beautiful weather here.
Time to take Poppy-dog
and Bella Boo swinming in
the local river.


These were taken yesterday,
after a long play session.


I love how they cuddle up
and spend most of their sleeping time
lying next to each other.


Hope you are doing ok.
love Tina xx

8 comments:

Kimmi said...

Beautiful cards (I thought the person in it was a boy, but I guess you could use for both like you did) love the white flowers - the defo bring out the white dots.

Bella Boo is getting big! Wow!! Lovely photos. Hope you got my email ok. I was meant to be going to bed, but I started to panic over timings for tomoro so I'm sat here printing things off so I can relax and sleep soundly!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

DawnMarie said...

Beautiful cards Tina. Love the pics of Poppy & Bella Boo, so cute.xx

Sammi said...

Aww those cards are so sweet Teen! LOVE them + great image!! wow look at Bella Boo.. love th pics of her and Poppy Dog.. so gorgeous!!
xxx

Kath Stewart said...

wow tina....gorgeous cards with that lovely image and loved the doggy pics....that face...you just gotta love it....big hugs kath xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Tina, Gorgeous cards! I love this sweet stamp.

Lovely piccies of Bella Boo and Poppy Dog. They look so sweet cuddling up together.

Lisa x

NGCARDS said...

Two beautiful cards hun, love the piccies also xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

they look like they had a great time! :D

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards and wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Hugs, Donna x