me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

book, button hole, bling & babies

I am sorry for all the pictures,
but I seem to be a better blogger
if I blog every few days,
so that means a few cards at once.

Thank you for all my get well wishes,
I am almost there.
The tail end of a summer cold seems to linger...

You know I was talking to some
of the girls at work about the ribbons
that you get inside tops....

well I am now receiving bags of ribbons
in the internal mail at work!
and at tea time,
and when staff come into the department!
It is very sweet of everyone!

If i was to show whats on my work space today...
it would be these....




I made this card for one lady who
gave me heaps of ribbons.
The wee bloom is a brooch
that comes off so you can wear it!
It is made with two bits of ribbon she
gave me this week.


I am entering it in My time to craft
who want a butterfly on the card.
Papertake weekly want in the garden


~~~~~T~~~~~


This ribbon is also from the above stash!

The big text stamp is penny black,
the sentiment is hobby art.
and the lassie is greeting farm,
which means I can enter the card
on Anyone for Anya ,
who want the colour combo
pink, black and white.
I have decoupaged the brolly,
which is not normally something
I do, but I liked it.

~~~~~T~~~~~


The blue ribbon is from above collection.
The green and silver is craft ribbons.
I am entering this in Color Throwdown
but I am not happy about how dark the green
and taupe colour turned out.



~~~~~T~~~~~

I found this a real challenge to colour,
after deciding to make it the one for
one stop craft challenge
who want monochromatic.



This one is for a few other challenges too.
Creative Inspiration want sport related cards.
The boy is from Di's digital downloads.
Passion for promarkers want animals.
well there is a cute wee doggy there.


~~~~~T~~~~~


This card I am not keen on at all.
It was an order for a lady at work,
for her elderly MIL to give to a friend who
was retiring from teaching.


~~~~~T~~~~~


And lastly......
Cause if I put the photos
of my two furry babies at the top
of the post, no one reads below it !

My hubby was on night shift last night,
he came upstairs with both girls
to speak to me in the spare room....
and a short while later I
found all three fast asleep!!


But this is how they nomally sleep!



Hope you are well
much love Teen xxx

22 comments:

MagsB said...

I use ribbons cut from clothes, too, but I have never seen so many all in a heap like the pile on your desk! I love the ribbon-and-button brooch!

The cards are lovely, and I'm glad the cold's getting better!

MagsB said...

Oh, PS what gorgeous photos of the sleeping beauties!

Mandy said...

gorgeous cards! love all that ribbon on your workdesk! I see you LOVE edward too, woman after my own heart!

hugs mandyxx

LeAnne said...

Tina, thanks for playing along with us---you have been a busy stamper! Cute cards!!! Cute dogs, too---how sweet they look!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Only a dog can crash like that - how lovely! Aren't your work colleagues generous - I have to admit to saving my ribbony bits too, but of course, they are largely unused - so you win!

Lizzybobs said...

fab cards and ribbons - and oh soooooooo cute dogs - glad you are feeling better lv Liz

Kath Stewart said...

we don't mind your posting every other...it means lots of gorgeous eye candy and oh those cuties pies...so sweet all snuggled up...big hugs kath xxx

MagsB said...

You asked how I put together a round card I made last week: it's based on an easel card, and I cut out a card circle with a strip sticking out of the top which I folded into a zigzag and used as a base to stick decorated circles on top. (Does that make sense?) I'm sure there are better instructions online, but I thought I'd have a go by myself!

luv, Mags x

Broni said...

Such cute cards! And such cute pups! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Maz said...

Lovely ribbons - love the flower you've made with them.
And the dogs are gorgeous! x

CraftyC said...

Looks like you've been busy Tina, a lovely bunch of cards. Love the patchwork one, its beautiful!
Clairexx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's times like these I wished I worked with a group of people. How sweet of them. Nice cards, too.

ladyjanet_56 said...

what great pics of your cards, dogs & ribbons what a good idea to make brooches with them. Thanks for playing at OSCC, Janet

Sharon said...

Great selection of cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Anyone For Anya.
hugs
Sharon x

TinaB said...

Lovely ribbons, beautiful cards and CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE dogs xxx

Aunty Sue said...

fab card and thanks for joining creative inspirations this week

peggy aplSEEDS said...

my, you've been busy! i love the idea of a brooch in a card

Annette Bowes said...

Another busy session Tina, love the ribbon brooch, think you did a great job with the book card! Take careX:)

Francesca said...

What a wonderful card , thanks for joining us at One stop craft challenge and Good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

made by fifi said...

lots of very lovely cards and two beautiful dogs - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

Sammi said...

Gorgeous cards! You have been busy my friend!! :D
xxx

NGCARDS said...

Lots of lovely cards and lovely piccies as usual :) Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx