me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 5 July 2010

Friday stuff

I am so glad it is the weekend,
been a very long week....

Anyway.
Over at Sugar Nellie
Karen was giving away
this beautiful digital image.

I used this birdie to make
an wee notebook for a lady at work.
Who I discovered was a fellow
crafter when she saw a notebook I
gave another workmate.
This wee Birdie was a wee
honey to colour in .

If you pull the bow and look inside
You find a wee surprise.


This idea came from Amanda
who decorated a notebook for me last year.

~~~~T~~~~

The next one is a order for
another lady I work with,
her wee Granddaughter is one soon.






~~~~T~~~~



And lastly....
I am going to see new Twilight film
Eclipse tomorrow.....

So a wee bit of Jacob


I used my Twilight Downloads
from Pixie Dust again.
You know I love them!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay for seeing Eclipse!! I'm in the US, so have already seen it! You are going to LOVE it!!! I'm going to see it for the second time tomorrow hehe! xx