This must be my lucky week!
I won the weekly challenge over
at Pixie Dust's blog
and picked this wee guy as my prize!
I won the weekly challenge over
at Pixie Dust's blog
and picked this wee guy as my prize!
I am entering this card in two challenges.
This is my take on Friday sketchers,
I have rotated the sketch around.
Passion for promarkers want you
to make your own flowers.
I made my flower
from bits of ribbon.
The main DP is basic grey.
~~~~~T~~~~~
Since this a pixie Dust Image
I thought I would take part in
their sketch challenge this week too.
This is my take on Friday sketchers,
I have rotated the sketch around.
Passion for promarkers want you
to make your own flowers.
I made my flower
from bits of ribbon.
The main DP is basic grey.
~~~~~T~~~~~
Since this a pixie Dust Image
I thought I would take part in
their sketch challenge this week too.
~~~~~T~~~~~
Next is a card requested by my sister
for her friend Alison.
She asked for me to use this stamp
and the three colours
Green, Blue & Turquoise.
I moved the image over a wee bit
as it was difficult to cut through
the layers, and I wanted to keep
as much of the paper lace in it as
I could, hope this is ok.
Oh Alice want a window on
this weeks card.
I am really enjoying my week off
and have plans for next week already
including the gym, lunch out and
a shopping trip to Aberdeen,
including the papermill.
Happy happy!!
Hope you are all happy today too xx
and have plans for next week already
including the gym, lunch out and
a shopping trip to Aberdeen,
including the papermill.
Happy happy!!
Hope you are all happy today too xx



13 comments:
What a gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. Your ribbon flower is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
These are so cute! I love your colours, they are very pretty!
luv, Mags x
Oh these are fab Mrs! Really love the wee gnomey one, really sweet.xx
Congratulations on you win Tina! Cute cards, love your ribbon flower. Have a wonderful week, take careX:)
Teen these are so cute! Love the little Gnomes they are adorable. Love the layouts and fab colour combos
love tasha xx
Such fabulous cards. Love the image you've used and the flowers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
What a fabulous selection of gorgeous cards. Particularly like the gnome & the papaers you used. Lovely flower embellishment too. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Gorgeous cards Teen. Your sister will be delighted with the cat one - what a great job with the window also.
Thanks for playing along with us again at Pixie Dust challenges.
Not seen you for ages - hope you are well.
Karen x
FAb selection of cards - I love your ribbon flower!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx
Adorable cards! Congrats on your win last week at Pixie Dust and thanks for joining us again!
What a great cards ;o)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week.
Great cards!
Thank you for joining us at sketch saturday, love the cat window card and the sentiment is so true lol
Jo xx
can't pick a fave here out of all these lovely cards! I am partial to cats though :) Thanks for playing along in Wonderland with us over at 'Oh Alice'.
Post a Comment