So I was talking to Karen
AKA Suga Mama at Papercrafts
the other day about cake.....
and she said give me tablet any day.
So I thought.....ok I will!
I tried yesterday to make some
following a recipe from my Niece who
makes the best cakes and sweeties.
But I ended up with a soft sticky toffee.....
SO I reboiled it and beat it to blazes today....
and ended up with.....
AKA Suga Mama at Papercrafts
the other day about cake.....
and she said give me tablet any day.
So I thought.....ok I will!
I tried yesterday to make some
following a recipe from my Niece who
makes the best cakes and sweeties.
But I ended up with a soft sticky toffee.....
SO I reboiled it and beat it to blazes today....
and ended up with.....
TABLET!!!!!
I spent way too much time
this afternoon making a box to
put some of the devil sweets into!
This is pillow talk.
But she always makes me smile due
to the name she should have had.
Am saying no more on the subject!
I can't wait till January when the
hippy one from this series is available.
I didn't buy all 6 and she is not
out as a single till the new year.
I spent way too much time
this afternoon making a box to
put some of the devil sweets into!
This is pillow talk.
But she always makes me smile due
to the name she should have had.
Am saying no more on the subject!
I can't wait till January when the
hippy one from this series is available.
I didn't buy all 6 and she is not
out as a single till the new year.



11 comments:
Oooohh nom nom nom, tablet looks lovely. It's a tricky thing to make though and I confess I did have a giggle at you tablet references on facebook. But it's a success now! Great box too! Xx
wow tina I am absolutely drooling...I love table and it looks fine to me....love the card too...big hugs kath xxx
Good evening my dear friend, thank you for visiting my blog, I am glad you havn't forgotten me, ive been such a bad blogger lately!!! oooh i love that tablet, please can you send me the recipe? loving that gorgeous pillow talk image too, will have to go take a look! If you are interested in the stamps drop me a line hunny. Also have some magnolia, whiff of joy and greeting farm on offer. Have a lovely evening, big hugs Linda x
Hey Teen! Yummy! Is tablet fudge? Ive not heard of tablet before. I LOVE the box, its so beautiful
love tasha xx
oooooh yummy me loves tablet......can you please perfect it before our next visit lol
gorgeous box too babes
lotsalove
Amanda xxx
Oh this looks yummy! I would love to know how you make this, I think you should email me the recipe lol Gorgeous box aswell :) xxx
So that's a tablet - yum! Looks suspiciously like what we call fudge here. Yummy!
(Cute card, too!!)
john tried to make tablet a few times. last time, we had to chisel it out of the pan it was so hard lol
Oh to have a sweet tooth, at this rate I will not have any teeth left. I have taken my special box of sweet stuff home but I am hiding it in the craft room just for me! I aint greedy, I am doing the kids a favour or so their dentist would say.
A huge thank you for taking way too much time to tackle thie table, not to mention the box.
It lovely to be treated to a surprize, now I have to think of what to make you! now there is a challenge, me make anything more than a mess LOL
Karen
MMMMM that looks yummy! Love your pillow talk box, can't see any errors lol, still drooling over the fudge, take careX:)
Post a Comment