Two quite busy cards today.
The first one is for a dear friend
who had a baby girl called
Willow.
I love the beautiful photo
of her precious wee girl.
The first one is for a dear friend
who had a baby girl called
Willow.
I love the beautiful photo
of her precious wee girl.
The second one is for a girl at work
to give to her son who will
be one this week.
She asked for an A4 card,
and this is my first card this big.
to give to her son who will
be one this week.
She asked for an A4 card,
and this is my first card this big.
I loved the backing paper but tried
to keep the rest of the card simple
so it wasn't too fussy,
the mum loved it,
but I am not sure about it at all.
I am entering it at Allsorts
who want a card for the boys this week.
Hope you are all grand.
Will leave you with a puppy cuddle.



10 comments:
Two gorgeous cards and love the name willow. Donna x
awwww cute cards hun, love them both!!
huggles
Amanda xx
Great cards Tina. What a cute wee baby! I think other people often like our cards better than we do ourselves!
Love those doggies. My two often lie half on top of each other or with legs over the other pup or just in a tangle. But very rarely apart lol!
Kat xx
You were at Simply Create on Saturday -- wish you'd said hello
Anne xxx
Sorry about the former post, hit the button too quickly! Both cards are precious. The girly card for Willow is just perfect for our challenge and just darling. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs XX
The card for Willow is just perfect. Gorgeous details and pic. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.
Beautiful easel card Tina, Willow is just gorgeous too! WoW A4 thats big, just perfect for a one year old. Take careX:)
OK, you know me, I'm going to have to comment on the dog picture first! LOL That is one AWESOME picture. I love those sweet faces. Such a great shot. Your cards are very sweet. I love the first one's design and the little girl's name. What a great name Willow is. Your second one is very sweet. What you did was perfect. Let's face it. . .a one year old child is not going to really care. . .but you did this perfect by using the large image and the large number. Perfect for a child that age! Best, Curt
Hi Tina - aww Willow is just beautiful and so is your card - great layout my dear. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)
Hope you are keeping well. :)
Gorgeous puppy cuddle photo too. :) Still think their coats are gorgeous. :)
Debbie The Crafty Pad
Post a Comment