me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 7 January 2011

Gone Fishing.....

This card was made just for my nephew
Billy who turned 13 today,
and he loves fishing with his Gramps.

I had a stick on fishy that I wanted to used
so based the colours of the card
on the same fish.
Went to put it all together.....
and had lost the blasted fish!!!


So...I tracked down the sheet of stickies
that the fish came on....
found the fishing rod and another fish.....
put it in the post and found the
first dashed fish......

it was stuck to my paper cutter!!!!

Don't you hate it when that happens!!!

Hope you are all well
Love Teen xx


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card...and made me laugh, I lose things ;)I would love to go fishing, it has been ages!
Hope you are well...I have been looking back on some of your other creations, I love the one for your Mum & Dads anniversary and also that fairy one is very striking :-)

Annette Bowes said...

Oh dear Tina, hard fish to catch lol! Perfect card for your nephew, take careX:)

nessy said...

so one got away then ~how big was it???
fab fishing card tina for your nephew
vanessa xx

Joana24 said...

great card Tina :)

DawnMarie said...

Sounds like the Universe conspiring against you Tina! What a lovely thought behind the card too.xx

Tasha said...

lol i do that all the time, glad i am not the only one!
Love the card the image is so cool, love the layout and the stickers are a fab finish
love tasha xx

Mary J said...

Great card! My dad regularly fishes - he used to take me when I was a kid but he stopped when I kept just falling asleep, lol!!

ttfn! xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, perfect card of a nephew.
luv
Debby

Curt in Indy said...

Your post so made me laugh. I've had things stick to the weirdest places and you think to yourself "how the hell did that get there!?" LOL I do love the stickers on this. Love the fish especially. Guess you could call this "the fish that got away!" LOL Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

Fab guy card! There's an award for you on my blog xx