Our niece Becca celebrated turning
20 this week.
We spent a lovely day with her in Aberdeen
where she is in her second year
of training to be a sick kids nurse.
I am so very proud of Becca
and can not believe how
grown up my baby niece is....
Anyway......
I stamped the brown bag
and popped loads of goodies in it.
This is the wee photo book I made her.
hope you are grand
Love Auntie Teen xxx
Love Auntie Teen xxx



6 comments:
What a gorgeous gift hun xxx
Tina you have done a great job with the brown bag ( have to copy that idea :) )
Happy Birthday to Becca :)
xox Joana
p,s love the photos of the dog's
What a wonderful gift!
Hugs Gisela
stunning gift for your niece ~ what a fab keepsake ~ beautifully made!!
vanessa xx
Lovely gift Tina, recognised your work on the gift bag for Kath - sorry I didn't meet you at Simply Create at Kath's demo day- next time .
If Kath's write up on the baetroot chutney is anything to go by I think we need the recipe --or you to make and sell it !
Love your doggies too ! Cute !
Anne xxx
Wow that is one beautiful keepsake Tina! I love the bag too
love tasha xx
Post a Comment