I can't believe it is Wednesday
again all ready!!!
I was going to join in with WOYWW
but all you would see is a pile of stuff
that I have abandoned in a half hearted
clean up session this morning,
before I left it all to go and meet a
friend for lunch!
I bought a pack of brown bags
to decorate and use instead of wrapping
for gifts, so with only 6 or so used so far
and 100 in the pack....
you will be seeing a lot more of
these babies!
The junior at my hair salon
is moving into her first home,
so I made a card and decorated the
bag with some mugs, tea bag, coffee
and a few other goodies.
again all ready!!!
I was going to join in with WOYWW
but all you would see is a pile of stuff
that I have abandoned in a half hearted
clean up session this morning,
before I left it all to go and meet a
friend for lunch!
I bought a pack of brown bags
to decorate and use instead of wrapping
for gifts, so with only 6 or so used so far
and 100 in the pack....
you will be seeing a lot more of
these babies!
The junior at my hair salon
is moving into her first home,
so I made a card and decorated the
bag with some mugs, tea bag, coffee
and a few other goodies.

I am enetering the card in the
following challenges ~
Papertake weekly want anything goes
with optional extra of flowers.
Penny black at allsorts want flowers as well.
Penny Black want you to follow a sketch.
I flipped the sketch round.
following challenges ~
Papertake weekly want anything goes
with optional extra of flowers.
Penny black at allsorts want flowers as well.
Penny Black want you to follow a sketch.
I flipped the sketch round.



13 comments:
Such a beautiful card! Love the sketch you used and your image is just adorable! Love how the tag you made matches the mugs. Too cute!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at penny black at all sorts, hope to see you again soon!
wow tina...love your gorgeous new home card and your friend will too...now go easy on Miss Bella Boo...she is still just a babe and hey it's no fun being good all the time...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
Hi Tina
What a lovely little set you have made here. Very special.
Love the homely/cottage feel of everything.
Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
Love Jules xx
Tina loving the bag, wow it looks so pretty and the card is gorgeous
love tasha xx
It's a gorgeous set, what a lovely gift to receive.
Thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Hugs
Maarit
have fun wih all those bags Tina. A lovely gift and beautifully embellished!
Clairexx
Hi Tina,
What a lovely gift set and card! Fabulous design and a real homely feel with the gingham and brown paper - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x
Lovely set!
Thanks for playing with us
at Penny Black at Allsorts,
- good luck;-))m
Wowie Tina - that is stunning!! Tis my PB sketch this week and that's the most original interpretation I've seen - love it!! Thanks for your fab interpretation of my sketch and for entering this week's PBSC
Pauline x
Your set ist gorgeous!
Well done!
Hugs Gisela
Tina, how lovely to personalise the bag like this, it's so much better than the most expensive wrapping paper from Harrods!!
There's a little something on my blog for you.
luv, Mags x
What a fabulous idea for gift bags, your so clever Teen :)
Jx
Beautiful card ! just adore it !
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly !
love
maddy x
Post a Comment