me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 24 April 2011

This & That



A few makes and a quick catch up.

Another wee exploding box.


This one is for a girl I work with,
who loves Sean Bean.



The girls over at Totally Gorjuss
want bling.....well there it that on the inside.

~~~~~T~~~~~


Another lassie at work,
who has just become an Auntie
for the first time.


I know I have used this idea before,
after Kate used it at her card class,
but I love the effect of the paper piecing.
I am entering it in Crafty Pad
who want circles.


~~~~~T~~~~~

Lastly yet another lass at work had a birthday.


GG tags I got in Inverness.


~~~~~T~~~~~

My own gorgeous girls.

Sharing left over ice cream.


and a wee smile.

not too much going on here,
Bella was spayed on Thursday,
she has been very good,
but it is really difficult keeping her
calm and quiet.
She wants to run and play with
Poppy.....

Hope you are all grand.
Love Teen xx

13 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great exploding box. Im sure your friend will love it.
Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Gorjuss
Hugs Sue x

MagsB said...

Mmmm.... Sean Bean....

Fab exploding box, I really must have a go one day! And what great photos of those beautiful dogs - I love the ice cream piccie!!

luv, Mags x

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for your continual support of my blog, it must be boring reading of late lol...
Beautiful makes on your blog as always, that Sean Bean explosion box is very special and your dogs are gorgeous..
Chat soon
Jane x

Wiccababe said...

wow, loving all that crafty goodness - and love the pics of the pups. How's Bella doing now?
Debz
xx

Kat said...

Love that box Tina. Your friend will love all these pics of Sean Bean! Thanks for sharing it with us at TG.

Love the paper piecing on the baby card, looks great. And thats a really good idea to use the GG tag on the other card.

Love the pics of the girls, especially the "smile." Must get some pics of my two soon. At the moment Max is flat on his back, teeth sticking out of his mouth. Not a pretty sight lol!!

Hope you're having a lovely Easter weekend. 3rd time lucky with Bella then!

Kat xx

Janice said...

Love your latest creations, another great exploding box, a beautiful baby card and a great GG number. Dogs looking lovely as ever - they'll be enjoying the good weather! Jx

aqualeiga said...

A lovely baby card (love the senti, and oh so true!) Great use of CIRCLES, thanks for joining in with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

NGCARDS said...

Some wonderful creations hun and my word Bella has got a lot bigger! xxx

Bettina L. said...

Love your exploding box. Thanks for playing with us at TG this week. Bettina

Jennifer Rose said...

yeah i wouldn't say no to sean bean :p

i love the look on bella's face :D

Annette Bowes said...

Work certainly keeps you busy making creations Tina! Fantastic exploding box, clever idea to fill with photos of her fav star! Hope Bella is fully recovered. Take CareX:)

mueppi said...

Great exploding box!!!!!!!
I love your works!
Hugs Gisela

Lorraine said...

Lovely stuff and the nephew card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.