Been a busy few days here....
Managed to get my button challenge
done for Crafty Ribbons.
I will show them to you when the
glue is all dried!
The earrings are naked, but threading them
meant they didnt stick to the earring posts.
(Don't look Kath!)
~~~~~T~~~~~
Managed to get my button challenge
done for Crafty Ribbons.
I will show them to you when the
glue is all dried!
meant they didnt stick to the earring posts.
(Don't look Kath!)
~~~~~T~~~~~
Right over to WOYWW.....
My Mum asked me to make
her a card for her neighbour who is
moving away.
I noticed after taking the photo
that one of the poor wee birdie's eye
has slipped!
I will get that fixed
before giving it to my Mum!
I have used this idea before,
but I love it for a new home card,
and I love my MS birdie punch.
her a card for her neighbour who is
moving away.
I noticed after taking the photo
that one of the poor wee birdie's eye
has slipped!
I will get that fixed
before giving it to my Mum!
I have used this idea before,
but I love it for a new home card,
and I love my MS birdie punch.
~~~~~T~~~~~
This one is for my Dad's birthday.
My first attempt at a
double twisted easel card.
This one is for my Dad's birthday.
My first attempt at a
double twisted easel card.
Talking about my beautiful babies....
Bella as you know was spayed last week,
and she was really feeling sorry for
herself and whimpered and howled
the first night, so I took the mattress
off one of the spare beds and slept
downstairs with her....
Only when Andrew went to go upstairs
with Poppy to stop her cleaning
Bella's stitches.....she started howling
even worse!!!
So.....and you will only understand
if you are owned by a dog yourself....
We both ended up sleeping downstairs,
on mattress's.....
Bella as you know was spayed last week,
and she was really feeling sorry for
herself and whimpered and howled
the first night, so I took the mattress
off one of the spare beds and slept
downstairs with her....
Only when Andrew went to go upstairs
with Poppy to stop her cleaning
Bella's stitches.....she started howling
even worse!!!
So.....and you will only understand
if you are owned by a dog yourself....
We both ended up sleeping downstairs,
on mattress's.....
Much to Poppy's delight!!!
Bella is now feeling all better,
just a struggle to stop her jumping
and running around like the crazy
girl she is......
Bella is now feeling all better,
just a struggle to stop her jumping
and running around like the crazy
girl she is......



16 comments:
Hi Teen, Fab cards! I love the double easel ... i'm sure your dad will love it :-)
Lisa x
gosh you have been busy tina ~ amazing cards and love the photo ~so sweet!! cannot wait to see the finished creations....
vanessa xx
gorgeous cards, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31.
My internet connection is so bad tonight it's driving me nuts. This is my 3rd try at leaving you a comment.
Love your makes for Crafty Ribbons. And the cards are both gorgeous. Love the little birdies and the house. And the double twisted easel card with the doggie pics is great. Must have a go at this style of card.
Kat xx
Love your "new home" card!
Andria WOYWW#121
Lovely work hun :) I know exactly what you mean about the dogs, I had the same thing last night with mine as I came in late which set them off barking so ended up sharing my bed with them both ... complete with Hollie attempting to sleep on my head lol xxx
Those buttons look a fiddly job Tina! Amazing double twisted easel, perfect for your dad. Sounds like Bella is very spoilt lol! Take CareX:)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
naked buttons? no it can't be true - don't look Kath, don't look
mwahahahaha
gorgeous creations Teen, and the cards are just perfect
can't believe you all slept on mattresses on the floor lol
Debz
xx
Great cards - I'm partial to the ones with the dogs. *smile*
Hugs,
Terry #133 (giving away blog candy Friday)
fabulous cards today and all through your wonderful bloggy. I just spent a good chunk of time going through your posts and admiring all your wonderful artwork and your sweet nature! I see you use promarkers- I use only copics and have never tried these but I have to say I know they are big on your side of the pond and I think I may have to get some to try them out! Seeing all your great work has me itching to try a new colouring medium- off to enter that promarker challenge you mentioned before in a post. I also see you mention you are half witch? Like Wiccan? Just asking as I am curious about Wiccan, etc and learning more about it.
Lastly I just want to thank you for always being so sweet and thoughtful with your comments on my bloggy. So much appreciated by me xo
hi tina..considering I have slipped from my naked button pedestal...I am keeping my mouth shut...gorgeous cards and love the pics of the doggiwinks...that last pic looks so like The Budster...big hugs kath xxx
Love the birdhouse card , Tina, and lots of other great makes yoo.
The pup pics are so funny !! we don't half spoil our muts eh ?
If you check when I'm working and your coming down I'll give you a "tour" of the sewing machine
Anne xxx
well poppy looks comfy lol
sky loves scotch eggs, always wants one and follows people around if they have one :p
you would have never known sky had of been spayed, she hardly ever bothered her stitches and was up and running that night :/ couldn't keep her still, daft dog
and yeah we have given up trying to keep her off the bed lol we get a nights sleep if she sleeps on the end of the bed now
Oh these are fabulous especially love the double easel card.
luv
debby
Beautiful easel card, cute images. Thanks for joining with us at MTTC this week.
Pat xx
Beautiful cards. Love the double easel one and I bet your dad will too! Thanks for sharing! Vickie aka okienurse #35
Post a Comment