Hello, hello!
I trust this finds you all happy & well.
Three cards and three doggy photo's to share
with you before I go wondering to
catch up with you all.
I trust this finds you all happy & well.
Three cards and three doggy photo's to share
with you before I go wondering to
catch up with you all.
A card for a lady at work with a special birthday.
This was bigger than normal for me, an 8 x 8 inch
since it was everyone in the dept to sign.
This was bigger than normal for me, an 8 x 8 inch
since it was everyone in the dept to sign.
The butterfly die drove me nuts! I am not sure
if it is a duff die or what, but it protests at even
cutting through vellum!!!
It is my entry in the
~ Papertake weekly challenge ,
who want die cuts,
and my first entry in Flutter by Wednesdays
who want a butterfly on the card.
~~~~~T~~~~~
This one was sent with my cheque to Debbi
with my payment to the next Girls just wanna have fun day!
Are you going?
I loved the last one, and can't wait till October!
I am nae happy with the ribbon flower
at the top of the card, the button
is too wee and it just looks a bit faffy! lol.
~~~~~T~~~~~
The last card, I really like.
But the photo is awful!
I took it at the last moment before
I left for work, and it shows!
I have also just noticed that the wee
owl charm is facing the wrong way!
who want text, but not a sentiment on a card!
( thanks Nat!)
~~~~~T~~~~~
So..... time for a doggy photo update!
Miss Poppy-dog has taken to claiming the foot
stool under the window.....
mainly to stop Bella getting up on it!




10 comments:
Awww cute piccies :)
The cards are beautiful hun, the owl one would fit the C.I Challenge btw with the background stamp :) xxx
gorgeous cards teen..you are too critical..hope you can sort out that die...it's gorgeous...almost as gorgeous as your two beautiful babes..looking forward to seeing you on the 1st...it will be a blast...hugs kath xxx
Your cards are wonderful!
I feel well! Thank you! I hope you too!
Hugs Gisela
Hi Teen good to see you posting again. I've missed your cards and doggy pics! Great doggy pics BTW, they really are 2 gorgeous girls. Your cards are gorgeous too. Like Kath says you're too critical! I love them all but the lilac one is just my colour!! The butterfly on the first one is stunning, hope you can persuade the die to cut properly! Love the owl on the last one and that tree is really elegant. Think I have that stamp lol!
Looking forward to seeing you on Oct 1st.
Kat xx
gorgeous cards Teen, I just love my one - I have it sitting on my desk in front of me and both my wee girls love it too
The dogs are just gorgeous - Bella looks so naughty
Debz
xx
Hi Tina, just been catching up your altered box for your sister is beautiful! I am sure she loved it! Gorgeous cards, love the butterfly, worth all the fiddling lol! Take CareX:) p.s. so glad I am not the only one behind on blogging lol!
Wonderful cards and such cute pictures!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
love the blue owl card :) they are all very pretty :)
Fabulous card love the colours and the fab butterfly. Cute doggy's too.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x
Oh such adorable dogs you've got there!
Sandra x
Post a Comment