me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

What's on Your workdesk Wednesday?

I love Wednesdays....
I don't work on a Wednesday,
and try to make it a day
that I spend with a friend,
or craft,
and just please myself......

I don't always manage it.

But I did today.
I made 5 wee
stampin up Owl tags.




I can only give you a wee sneaky peek
as they are attached to my fave
brown bags with goodies in,
to give to Friends as gifts.

And since they have not received
their gifts yet.......


Talking of nice surprises.
Hubby won a 4.5 litre bottle
of whisky in a local competition,
and collected same dram on
his birthday.....so he was well pleased.




he it is, between two Labradors
so you can see how huge it is!

16 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Those tags are adorable. Are your dogs going to drink that whiskey??

Kath Stewart said...

thanks for sharing a sneaky peek of what's on your WOYWW....only 3 more sleepies...yeeehaa...hugs kath xxx

Wiccababe said...

that is mahoosive!!!
love the wee hoolits too
ooooo so excited to see you again on Saturday Teen
Debz
xx

Janice said...

Brilliant tags, those owls are ace. What a huge bottle of whisky too...a fab prize indeed, Jx

Jennibellie said...

Gorgeous tags, I have such a thing for owls at the moment, yours are love. TFS Jenny

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable tags! Dontcha just love crafty Wednesdays! TFS, Jo x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Looks like the dogs are saying 'This is ours..all ours.. touch at your peril...' !!

My name is Cindy said...

Good for you having a crafty day!! That bottle looks almost too heavy to lift lol!!

Kat said...

What cute tags Tina, I love them. What a great prize your hubby won. You wouldn't sit it down between my doggies, they'd probably play ball with it. See you Saturday!

Kat xx

MagsB said...

What cute owls, I love the googly eyes! My, that whisky bottle is huge, I don't think I've ever seen one so big! I hope it tastes good!!

luv, Mags x

NGCARDS said...

The tags look fab hun and the dogs look like they would enjoy the whiskey lol xxx

Shoshi said...

Very nice little tags, and what a sweet picture of the dogs with the whisky! Don't drink it all at once, boys!! Happy belated WOYWW.

Unknown said...

Nice win for Andrew on his birthday and love the tags...:) Nice Wednesdays :)

Jennifer Rose said...

o.0 that is a lot of booze!! lol

Sarn said...

Good grief, that bottle is HUMONGOUS!

I've come to visit from Kath's All That Glitters blog.

Off for a looksie . . ..

Sandra x

Anne said...

See you shortly Teen
YAY !!!
Today's the day
Anne x