me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Naughty Fourty!

WOTWW!

This week, its a special WOYWW for me.....
I turned Naughty 40 today!

This is a sneaky peak of something I am pottering away with.




More of that when it is finished.
I think I might need to re-do the image,
I am not too happy with her colouring yet.

I have taken this week off work,
and was surprised, by this wonderful
red velvet cake from my work mates,
along with a beautiful card and
gift voucher for a comp therapy place!
Bliss!!

Just as the boss announced that we were not allowed
to light the candles, the fire alarm went off and
we all waited eagerly for firemen to appear!
Seems one of the ward had set the alarm off
by making toast.....AGAIN!
But no firemen for us!



So that was last week's cake....LOL.

This is today cake!
My Hubby made this for me,
using a new cook book from friend Anita,
who made the red velvet cake above!
How clever is he!?!




I got a wonderful surprise when I opened
this package from Kath & Buddy!
Not only was there a beautiful birthday card,
but there was an amazing altered box!


Please pop over to Kath's blog to see
more photo's of this work of art!


And inside the box,
LOTS and LOTS of goodies!!!

Link
Thank you so much!
It is just beautiful!

My girls were more impressed with doggy chocs
from the smooth Mr Buddy.
He is a really ladies dog !


Many hugs and kisses from me to you!

Love Teen xxx

17 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Teen - by the looks of things your Birthday is going well! Have a lovely day, Jx

Neil said...

Hi there. Thanks for letting us peek into your creative space this week. It's always inspiring seeing where and how we create! Hope the rest of your week goes very well for you.Happy birthday too.
Neil #31

Inkypinkycraft said...

Happy birthday and happy woyww! Great cakes..trace (30)

Kath Stewart said...

woohooo a very special WOYWW today indeed...can't wait to see your finished project...buddy sends big smooches to the gorgeous girls...kath & buddy xxx

CLaire said...

So your the VERY lucky lady who got the AMAZING card and box from Kath and Buddy !!!!! I am so so jealous...lol
they are totally gorgeous..
Hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy that cake looks very nice...
Claire#60

Sunshine Girl said...

Happy Birthday - hope you have a great one! I like the coloured image and the cakes look yummy too!Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 19

Cathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Love that sneaky peek and what a fab gift from Kath and Buddy.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Cathy xx #3

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your project looks verrrrry interesting! Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you!!! Your husband has done a great job on your cake and it made me smile to read about the fire alarm going off with the toast at work because I am a retired nurse and nothing has changed by the sounds of things!!! Enjoy the rest of your birthday x

Kat said...

Hmmm love the look of your sneaky peek, looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Yummy cakes and what a clever hubby! Mine can make a pot of soup and put on the tea but I can't see him baking. Yet!!!

Gorgeous present from Kath, isn't she clever.

Kat xx

VonnyK said...

Happy birthday and what a wonderful husband you have.

jude said...

Happy Birthday both cakes look delish.
Have fab wdnesday !please pop by i have candy on offer
hugs judex 18

Annie said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a really special day. Those cakes are really special.
A x

Sarah said...

A week off, pressies, loveliness from Kath, that fabulous cake and firemen - now that is a 40th. Enjoy the week, the pampering and the (ahem) wiser years! Thanks for taking some time to share your desk...Sarah at 14.

Annette Bowes said...

Happy Birthday again Tina, just realised I on my last comment worked the days the wrong way lol! Must have been having a senior moment lol! Beautiful thankyou cards, gorgeous box with goodies and how clever is your DH, cake looks yummy, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy Blogday to You,
Squashed tomatoes and stew,
Cake and jelly
In yer bellyyyyyyyyyy......
Happy Blogday to you.

You're only a whippersnapper!! Hope you had a fab birthday, your cakes looked lush :) Any left? *hopeful look*
Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

Shoshi said...

Happy Norty Forty, Teen (you really should think about changing your username now you're over the hill though!!! Lol!) My next "Big 0" birthday is in 2013 - terrifying thought to be 60!!! My mum (90) has given up on me ever growing up, I think.

All that CAAAAKE !!!! I adore cake. Just wish it didn't have any calories, though. I think Marie Antoinette had the right idea about cake.

Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #70

Julia Dunnit said...

T, I knew I'd be late, but I hope you saved me some cake! How fab, you deserve to be spoiled - am sure it was a lovely day. Saw Kath's post on the rght day, so forgive my late but still meaningful:
Many happy returns....and life REALLY does begin...