me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 22 July 2012

not to be sniffed at......

Started this afternoon clearing
up my craft room,
need to find the bed again for
9 year old niece to stay this weekend.

She is not that big,
so shouldn't need too big a space eh?


Anyway......
I ended up spending more time playing
with glue and inks.

I love/hate this frame.

It was part of a kit from
Girls Just Want To Have Fun day.

I used a fancy tissue to decoupage it.
I just loved the butterflies design.


The bit I really don't like
is the stickles I used round the inside edges.
It all smudged,


The wee eyes are the wrong colour
to match the metal hoops,
but I don't mind that so much.

I still haven't managed to figure
out how to watermark photo's,
adding to my to do list!

Anyway.......

How you doing ?
Love Teen xx

9 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Tina...your frame is absolutely gorgeous...could you not scrape off the stickles if they are bugging you.
Re...the watermark thingy...I just add it when I edit my photos in Picasa...mine if nothing fancy but I believe you can also do it in Photoshop...hope to see you soon...hugs kath xxx

NGCARDS said...

It looks great hun :) As for the distress colouring I did cover it with 3D Gloss :) xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

watermarking is actually pretty pointless. if someone really wants the photo, its not hard to get rid of the watermark :/

Kat said...

Love your frame Tina, really gorgeous. Love those butterflies. I hate it when you smudge stickles. Usually happens to me cos I've forgotten I added them!

Hope you and the girls are fine. The two black demons are just their usual selves!!

Kat xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Its gorgeous Teen! Don't know what is not to like about it! I am always smudging Stickles - end up with more on me than the blasted card!! x

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Teen, just been catching up, sorry to hear about Bella, sounds like she has had lots of TLC and is definately on the mend. Fantastic tag you made. Love your frame, I dislike smudged stickles usually happens too me when I am too impatient in letting it dry lol! Got that watermark thingy on my to do list it just keeps getting moved further down the list lol! Take careX:)

Sandy said...

Tina your frame is wonderful - always remember that we are our own worst critics. I am sure you had a really neat time with your niece.
Sandy

Unknown said...

This is beautiful.....love it :-)

MagsB said...

Oh how lovely!

love Mags B x