me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

three ladies

I never did get pictures on here
from the four days
of Girls Just Want To Have Fun.

But two of the "ladies" below were from
the third and fourth days I think.

The one on the square box with
the three bobbins with pink, green & blue
thread was made with the kit I bought on the day.




I have so many half finished projects in my room,
I am trying my best to get some of them finished.

Thank you to everyone who asked
how Miss Bella Boo was after
she hurt her paw.

As you can see she is all better,
and back to being as cheeky as ever!

Here she is, enjoying some luxury treats.


Not sure she is very keen on sharing....


But Poppy will not be one to miss out!

Hope you are grand,
Love Teen xx

11 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

love the colour scheme! :D

glad to see bella is better :D

Kat said...

Love your own version of the lady.

Certainly doesn't look like she wants to share. My boys aren't too bad about sharing but then they're brothers and pretty devoted to each other!

Kat xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely creation hun :)
Awww the doggies look like they are spoilt! Mine are doing okay thanks, still as hyper as always :) xxx

Anne said...

Love what you've done with the kit , Teen. Great.
Hope we can catch up soon .
Glad Bella Boo better
Anne xxx

Erika said...

You've got a wee collection of these now. Love them all. Hugs Erika.

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous ladies Tina! So pleased Bella is much better, had to laugh reading about Poppy's flirting session lol! Have a lovely weekend, take careX:)

Annie said...

What a beautiful job you've done with the 'ladies'. Glad Bella is better.
Hugs,
A x #64

akilli melek said...

that lady was the worst project and the best result from that day LOL. Hated getting all sticky napkin on my finger but loved the lady in the end. Hope you are having a fab day. sun is shining here. hope it is with you too.
caroline

MagsB said...

It looks like you had a good crafty time at 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun!' Your 'ladies' look very elegant!

I'm really pleased to let you know that my daughter drew your name out of the salad bowl and you've won one of my 2 blog candies! Can you send your address to gauroth AT gmail DOT com so I can pop your prize in the post next week?

I do hope you'll like it!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

Teen, my lovely, did you send me your address for my blog candy? I can't find an email from you (though there's so much rubbish in my inbox I may well have missed it!)

Would you mind emailing me: gauroth@gmail.com with your address and I can post your winnings pdq!

Have a great weekend!

love Mags B xx

MagsB said...

Teen, I'm going to keep my blog candy for you until the New Year, because I've been where you are when my Mum died, and I know what you're going through. If this can help in the least bit, let me know so I can send you things that will make you feel a bit better!

much love, Mags B xx