me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 5 July 2008

smudges and flutterbys.

Last Tuesday at card class we used chalks to smudge onto embossed images
and they apply to pearly card.
Stamped with chalk inks round the heart shape.

I loved the effect !












I have used same idea to make several cards this week,


























including some baby cards with embossed footprints.

















I love the matt effect of the chalks.

6 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Oh wow!! Me thinks you are going to have to explain this in detail to me....can't believe I missed our last class!! Will ring you tomorrow to sort out coffee and cake!! Hugs Em.x

Macpurp said...

there is a kit at the shop for you but i will bring my chalks and the template i made and show you how.
need talc,and water mark stamp and a swirlie stamp.
its really pretty.
do you have msn?
i have under my email .

xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

Very pretty :) Do you spray any kind of fixative on the paper to keep the chalk from coming off?

Sammi said...

Ooh... very pretty - they look lovely!! I particularly like the butterfly + heart one!!

by the way...stop by my blog please :)

nessy said...

fab cards ~ great new technique!!
vanessa xx

Macpurp said...

HiyaI dont use any kinda fixative as the chalks are ink chalks and dry like ink pads, no smudging or anything once dry. they are versamagic dew drops. as seen here.
http://www.craftystuff.co.uk/cat--Versamagic-Ink-Pads-Dew-Drop--Ink_pad_versamagic_dew_drop.html