
Thank you to Emma & Chrissy for this!
I will pass it on just shortly.....I only have few people to pass it on to.
After looking at Chrissy's Friday fable, I decided to use up the last glittery fairy I had been saving to make a New Home card for my friend Alison.
I picked the background, the toadstool photo was made into a fairy house, I made the little flowers I wanted to use, so far so good!
I thought finding the fairy after my tidy up would be simple......I have been keeping her for ages for just this card!
could I find it?
nope!
So I have stuff, I will make fairy,....
The glittery sheet I used looked pretty, I got most of the loose stuff on it in my eye!
I made wings out of velum....it so wouldn't stick to the body, her legs fell off!
I tell you I have never had this problems before!
What started as a relaxing job was winding me up.
The pink ribbon I had planned to use, was tucked into a wee tub with gems and tiny buttons....
and as I lifted the ribbon the box was launched and the contents scattered EVERYWHERE!!!
I gave up!

So the best I could do was two little fairy stickers..........
am not so happy with result!



5 comments:
But your fairy house is wonderful :-D . I love it and you get entered into my blog candy draw...:D
Its fab and the house is so cute! Do you fancy meeting up for coffee next week?
thanks girls! I will be damed if i can find that fecking fairy thou!
she will turn up...... see you should never ever tidy and organise your craft stuff! you will loose your fairies!
Thanks for entering me in you candy draw Chrissy, xx
Emma , be lovely to meet up. will email you just now with my off duty,see what suits you. xx
The card is gorgeous! Love the little house! I'm glad I'm not the only one who throws stuff on the floor. Brads, eyelets and glitter all seem to end up there!
Thanks for your comment on my little house!
love the fairy house ,so cute ~can i move in???
vanessa xx
Post a Comment