What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working in a nursing home, doing IVF,
had two lovely doggies called Tilly & Gizmo.
We were decorating our house and spending a lot of time with nieces and nephews
as a holiday home by the sea!
5 Things on my to do list today -
- brush dog
- hover
- put away shopping Andrew bought.
- go to card class tonight
- tidy garden from dog holes and poo.
- GET A LIFE! when did i get this old?!?!?

Snacks I enjoy -
- strawberries
- chocolate
- salsa and dotiros
- home made banana or carrot cake
- fruit salad and yogurt
- Give to charity
- Buy my beach house
- get a bigger house and adopt lots of kids!
- Go and visit all my far away friends with all my kids! REVENGE!
- Not let it go to my head!
- Germany
- Liverpool
- Edinburgh
- Inverness
- Moray
Anybody who I meet I like to get to know people in general.
the picture is of our local beach that Andrew took.

Whoever hasn't done it! I'm a bit slow doing mine so am probably the last!
If you haven't done it yet then I tag you - let me know though so I can have a nose!!



3 comments:
Hello you! Hope you are doing ok. Sorry I missed you Tuesday but felt rotten. Anyway to say thanks for all your funny e-mails there is something on my blog for you!! Hugs Emma.x
Hye, its amazing who you find when you spend too much time on the puter. found this via emma who found me via UKS...........catch up with you all when the new shop opens.....take care.
Karen
Hi, there is something for you on my blog too - ChrissyX
Post a Comment