has helped me move the spare/craft/computer room around.
the result is a much nicer space for both of us to work in,
looks so much bigger and is at the moment almost organised!!!
He even put up two new shelves for me above my desk!!
At the moment, it just has cards on it...can't have an empty shelf can you!!!Am delighted with it! Thanks lovely ! xx



6 comments:
Awwww...that's excellent!! Yay!! Shelves are great!! Lovely looking cards there too!! :)
nice =)
You can never have enough shelves can you when it comes to crafting! lol
xxx
I laughed at all your posts here, I did this on Monday (loads posts in one go) but you have done so much better than me cos at least you managed to do a challenge this week, I haven't and there is no sign of my getting one done either and your images have been in the car for two days, I am worse than Elf post, oh dear!!!! no no no
Hey...less of the grief girls!! LOL!
Thanks babe for today, yesterday and every day! Big huge witchy hugs!
Wow Tina
Your shelving is great. You have inspired me to sort out my messy craft room, its definitely in need of some tlc. Have enjoyed catching up with your blog news. I loved the fairy card you made for the challenges, really lovely! Keep up the excellent work. Hugs Linda x
lucky , lucky girl ~can we see the rest of it?? oh those shelves will have to filled very soon!
vanessa xx
Post a Comment