me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Post 3 o4 four...cats & dogs

It was our lovely niece Robyn's birthday this week....
she is away on holiday with her fiance Paul. Hope they are having a fab time!

Here is an altered Cd with her cute wee Puppy Biscuit!



and card I made for her Birthday....



Actually made them a few weeks ago for her...and even remembered to post them !!!
I usually forget and find cards lying weeks later!!

This one is for my lovely friend S who has is poorly with an abscess on her boob!!
she loves cats...and is owned herself by a lovely black and white chap cat called Archie!
So a cat in a bra is perr-fect!

3 comments:

Sammi said...

Gorgeous cards Tina!!! :)

Unknown said...

Its great and she will love that I am sure :D

nessy said...

wonderful cards ~ you have been busy!!
vanessa xx