So come on girls....as if you needed any encouragement...
Go have a look and join in!
As some of you have already started making your Christmas cards...
do you fancy making a spare one for the Troops in Iraq or Afghanistan?
All you need to do is make an extra one...leave it blank inside so a member of our fantastic Forces can send it home to a loved one.
Emma is also offering some blog candy too!
Have done my first one.

the green holly background is material with lovely gold on it,
And the gingerbread man is sizzex die that I borrowed from Emma.



4 comments:
Wedding plans are all going great, just a few more bit to pick up and pay for! really excited now!
Susie xx
Great card Teen!! This is such a fantastic idea!! I have just told someone I will make some cards for Australian troops! :) I hope you and Emma get lots!! Maybe I'll be able to send one off - I'll see!
Sammi
xxx
that cheeky chap will put a smile on anyones face!!
wonderful idea !!
vanessa xx
Thanks so much babe for all your help with this...and the card is so cute! See you in a bit! LOL!
Post a Comment