BUT!
I can't show them here yet, cause they are to be sent to someone who reads this blog,
I will when I have finished them all...and delivered them, I have 4 in mind.
Finished one, which I am really proud of.
Have almost finished two more, and will start last one soon.
But the copies I have of some of the pictures are too grainy.
Need to get them emailed to me to print off properly.
Anyway.....
Here is my first one with out the help of master Emma......
I "bee" quiet proud of it!
I am thinking it may be a little too fussy , but I still like it!I also managed to use my "stamp of the moment" Buzy bee,
But I added him after this picture was taken!
I have also entered it to the Thursday challenge. Which is all about colour
I can't crop it as the soft wear I have to do this is new, and I haven't figured it out yet!
But no worries, I have had no internet for a few days...and have missed you all....
Away to go see what you have all been up to!!
hugs Teen xx



6 comments:
I'll tell you girls that considering she had never done them before she did a beautiful job on them. It was quite emotional watching them come together as they are so special but I really hope T does plenty more. Hugs Em.x
Wow and this is your 1st every scrapbook page, Well done . I love the really fun and colourful layout. Really eyecatching great job abd thank you for entering it to
the This Thursday challenge
Tracey
Beautiful work. I like the petals scattered across the page and the cuttlebug tags. Lovely LO x
Wow!! Great work with doing your first scrapbook page!! This looks lovely - I don't think it is too fussy at all!!
I hope you do make LOTS more - look forward to seeing them!! :)
xxx
Beautiful layout.
beautiful lay out! love it!!
Post a Comment