me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 5 August 2008

nice bug, not so nice bug

haven't felt very well in the last few days....

I had a migraine yesterday, which is still lingering a bit, but I think I also have some sort of bug.
Slept a few times during the day cuddled into Poppy with a fleecy blanket
as I couldn't get warm.
Haven't even got dressed out of my PJ's today.

I have spent a wee while on and off looking round blogs....
And discovered this challenge...for winged things.
I tried to link a banner here, but haven't had brain power to do so....

So I finished a half made card I started the other day and added a
brooch I made from beads and wire.
A much nicer bug I think!


I think it needs a sentiment or something...but I am not sure who it is for....
And I think I will keep the brooch....

6 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Excuse me missus...but do I not get first tabs on the brooch? Sulking....

Sammi said...

ooooh.... It's a lovely brooch!!!

Sorry to hear you've got a bug! Hope it's gone tomorrow!!!

*hugs*

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Gorgeous brooch! You clever thing!

Hope you're better soon.

Heather xx

Fiona said...

What a lovely brooch and a great take on our challenge - thanks for joining in with This Thursday.

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

As if a migraine wasn't enough. Hope you feel better soon. I wouldn't mind if I caught a bug like your brooch though. Great card and beautiful with the beautiful brooch, if you decide to give the brooch to someone it would be a great way to give it to them as part of the card
Thanks for joining in with this weeks This Thursday challenge.

Susie Little said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous brooch.
thanks for playing along!xx