Surfing around links on peoples blogs ...and ended up here on Susie's blog.
She has done the most beautiful Black and white Wedding Announcement Photo holders.
And set a challenge to celebrate Her wedding and almost 20,000 hits.
This is my Black & White creation that I made this evening using my new cuttle bug and a die I used at Emma's this afternoon to make tags!
the white card is pearlised and glimmers very nicely when you see.The white embossing was my second attempt, that stuff is sticky and I smudged it and finger printed it all over the place!
You would have thought I would have learned after the white embossing smudges the other day!



4 comments:
Your card is Beautiful, thank you for spreading the word and joining in with my challenge!
Susie xx
Its beautiful babe. Thanks for another lovely day and sorry for being grumpy. Was in bed for 8...shoulders and hips were protesting greatly!! Hugs.x
Fab! Love the black and white. Those aren't smudges or fingerprints - they are personalisation to make your creation unique!!!!
simply stunning ~ love the stylish black and white!
vanessa xx
Post a Comment