I Love this stamp, it is my first every Penny black .....Now I need to to stamp it and use it to make something.......
Good friends are like bras,
supportive,
never leave you hanging,
make you look good
and are always close to your heart.
supportive,
never leave you hanging,
make you look good
and are always close to your heart.



4 comments:
Oh dear...your first Penny Black......I wonder how long it will be till your second, LOL. I think they are possibly the most addictive of all stamps!
Cool!! It's a fun one!! Can't wait to see what you make!!
Hope you are feeling a bit better today! :)
Love ya!
Sammi
xxx
ooooooooooh yes first of many i feel and what a great first one~ cannot wait to see your card!!
thanks for your birthday comments on my blog
vanessa xx
I have always loved that stamp.. but don't have it yet! That verse goes with it brilliantly!! ;o)
Enjoy your stamp! :o)
Chris xx
Post a Comment