me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 14 October 2008

pink black & white....little sprinkle of glitter too!!


I have made this card following a sketch challenge on House Mouse Challenge
but I don't have any of the mouse stamps they sell it won't be entered in their challenge
But it was such a lovely sketch I had a go at it.


I could not get two neat circles cut using my compass or two round cups to draw around,
so substituted the flower with the black edges and white petals.

But I am entering it in Poppicrafts no images competition & you also
needed to use any combo of pink green, black or white and well I love pink, black & white.


Take a look at Poppicrafts blog

- Michelle is having a competition
and the prize is amazing!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi there
now I love all the sparkles here and pink and black together - love it!

Dawn
x

Emma said...

Lovely sprakly card, the sketch is really good.
Goos luck with the Poppicrafts competition.
Emma x

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! It's beautiful!! Lovely card... great colours yup! and the sketch is great! Good luck!

Unknown said...

This is fabby Teen, good luck in the challenge mate!
Jx

Michelle said...

Beautiful bold card. Love it! Thanks for joining in the comp,
Mich x