as I wanted to make sure B & C got this in the post.....
Then I wasn't sure I wanted to share this at all....
Ben & Sam were born too soon,
Both lives were short but very important.
Proudly they are remembered,
and their names should be spoken about out loud.
To my dear friends,
who are the parents of Ben & Sam.
There are no words to say how sorry I am,
another year has passed since you lost them both.
we didn't get a chance to know them,
but will always remember and love them xxx



We love you both too xxx



4 comments:
Wow this is gorgeous!
awwww this is really sweet hun, such a nice card for you to give to them =) xxx
What a lovely card, Tina, and I love the quote you used from Winnie The Pooh. Excellent.
Chris xx
Oh Teen! This is such a beautiful card and a beautiful thing for you to have done for them!! Love the quote! :)
*hugs*
Post a Comment