me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Carrbridge capers


Was a Beautiful day when I set off yesterday.
Takes me about 50 mins to get to Carrbridge, near the Cairngorms
Where my mate Bunty lives.




This is the road, I had to stop when I saw my first views of snowy peaks.
This view never fails to impress me.






Bunty's Labrador Cassie is 6 weeks older than Poppy dog
They both are mental when they get together....

I did try to take some photos,

But It is imposable to get them to stay still!!




Seriously! That was they best I could do !
I did catch a short video.

Cassie is the boss I think out of the two of them.
They both came in covered in slobbers and it was 5'C outside ,
they were giving off so much heat you could see them steaming !

Not having my laptop just is a real pain,
I am not spending much time upstairs on the computer
where as before I could watch Tv
and surf the net on my laptop,
hope he comes home soon!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Great photos Tian and the view is stunning. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Sammi said...

oooh awesome photos - the view certainly is stunning!

Jennifer Rose said...

love the video, really made me smile :D You can see the snow in the mountains from our front window, well the view would be better if there wasn't a tree in the way. Everyone thinks the person put the tree there on purpose to hide the view :/ anyway, those are great photos :) Makes me really want to go up to the mountains to see the snow.

Dawn said...

Aaah I remember Carrbridge from family holidays when I was a young wee thing!! Gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

Fab photographs, I haven't been to the Cairngorms for ages........