I am crafting during the day and then wandering downstairs to a
cosy living room and playing on the laptop.
But my poor laptop is sick so away to be looked at....
so I came upstairs and tidied my craft area and started completing various
bits and pieces I had started.
I am getting used to my new promarkers, I love them !
I still need to play with them a bit more to get a better effect,
but so far so good!
This one is one of my new soft centres from Sugar Nellie,
and is an image wallet for an image swap.
I am also entering it my time to craft. which this week is coffee and cream.
And last week I won in their prize draw!!! 10% off at Handy Hippo.
Wooooo Hooooo!

This one is for Nicola who has just graduated, I can't decided if I should put her name on it,
I think I will do that tomorrow.

These three cards were ordered by Shirleyanne's mate.
Hope she likes them.


This one is a wallet for an image swap and the image is Angelique By Sammi....watch this space for more info about her new up coming blog!
With down loadable images that I will get to play with since I am on the DT for her new blog!!! wooooo Hoooooo!
Sammi has been tinkering with the images and they are looking really cute!



10 comments:
my gosh ~ how many cards have you made? ~ they are all wonderful!!
hope your laptop is ok!!
vanessa xx
Great cards! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
They all look fab hun. Hugs Em.x
Just realised that you have used the same colours I did yesterday on A when you were round mine...ho hum...I'd better go and do another card now.
Love all of these cards, they're all really pretty =) I have to say my fave is the coffee and cream one though =) xxx
fab cards - thank you for joining in this weeks MTTC challenge xx
Wow look at all the projects you have completed Tina...hope your laptop is back home soon. :) Your cards are fabulous and great colouring. :) Hope you enjoy your promarkers - i have heard they are great...I use the coloursoft pencils and sansador. :)
Hope you are well
xxDebbiexx
FAB stuff!! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge, the ted is adorable :o) Jo x
all of them look lovely! You've been busy. hope your laptop gets better
Wow you have been a busy bee Tina!
Great cards!
Post a Comment