do not adjust your screen.
I am hoping when it warms up and forgives us,
normal service will be resumed!
But for just now the following photos are not gonna be of the best quality.
I found these wee kilted ginger bread men in our local green grocers shop.
This weekend....I have started a few cards ATC's and wallet cards but only finished three cards!
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #5 has this lovely sketch by Jill

This one is my new new Twinkle stamp from Morehead, she is really cute. and comes with lots of wee stamps like rosehips and a few stars and other wee bits and bobs.
She is matted on pink mirror card, then on vellum and added some sparkle with sukura pens.
The backing paper is forever friends Christmas papers. Not a bear in site !!
I forget how wonderful it is to get nice surprises in the post!
This beautiful card is by lovely talented Natalie from NG Cards.
And this one is from Debbie from A card is for life. Using one of her fab downlodable Teddies.
The photo dose not do it justice, I might retake it tomorrow and repost it.
The third card I made is just not taking a good photo at all....
Time to go see what you have all been up to xxx
keep warm and have a good week xx



10 comments:
Hi Tina - you cruel person you - leaving your dearly beloved camera in the car, lol..I am sure it will forgive you when it thaws out. ;) :)
Your two cards you have made are beautiful.. :) :) Love the stamps on both of them - really cute they are. ;) :)
The card you received is gorg too and thank you soo much for posting the one I sent you too....you are a sweetie. ;) :)
xxDebbiexx
link works perfectly and beautiful card
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs jane x
two gorgeous card Tina and I love those images, and two beautiful cards you've received thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
Fantastic challenge card Tina and the lil image is soooo cute. Thanks for joining us SCSC this week :) Donna x
Awww I hope it warms up soon, shame on you leaving him in the car over night!! Neglect!!
Love them Gingerbread Men they made me smile!
Really like that card you made in them colours, fab!
Thanks for showing the card I sent you although there really was no need! lol
Hope you've had a good day and enjoyed that cheesecake! (grrr!) xxx
Super card. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x
gorgeous cards...very pretty,thanks for joining us at SCSC:)
sue
xx
Wow Tina, what lovely gingerbread men, and such lovely cards from your friends. Its always a real treat to receive unexpected cards in the post, helps to cheer the day. Glad it cheered yours. Hugs Linda x
can't beat a man in a kilt, but a cookie in a kilt comes close :D
Tina brilliant cards - love the sparkles!
And those kilty gingers are sooo funny!! He He!!
Dawn
xx
Post a Comment