me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 21 November 2008

peek a boo

Decided after making one of the folded cards at class the other night
that I might be able to use it for another idea.

So I came up with this.......

And this the back of the card ......
the star was not part it it.....
But I will add one on now.



Cause the star is dangling inside.........

It is 3-D. they fold down on tabs, and pop up when you open it.



You can see a few scruffed marks where I moved the wise men.
But I am quiet please with this first attempt.

I am entering it in Lili of the Valley as it is four legged animal this week.
So it has a donkey and a few sheep.....you think that will do?



Oh by the way.....

Poppy wants to know why only a few folk have left a comment about
The Sugar Nellie Stamps needing a new home.
You don't have to PIF afterwards if you don't want to!



This way Emma will defiantly get what she wants!!!

10 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Oh its really cute T. I thought you would have realised by now that I feed Poppy treats all the time for a reason...PIF!!! LOL!
Confession time. Your Birthday card has turned into a bit of a cr*p card so please don't be to hard on me?
See you tomorrow or Sunday....actually just remembered you were meant to be coming here today...thats right you just go and play in the snow instead! LOL!

Macpurp said...

You don't do crap cards...but there is always a first!!! LOL
I was gonna come round but you n Belle went out didn't you? Steve came round to take you out??
xx

Sammi said...

Ooh... this is LOVELY!!
It looks like it would be rather fiddly ... Great job!
*hugs*

nessy said...

gosh ~that looks amazing ~ you are very clever!!
vanessa xx

simplyfairies said...

fabbidozo card there, Love it.... and very clever too!!!

Debbie said...

Hi Tina - your card is really sooo cute and fab design and well layed out - brilliant. ;) :)

Can I just say again - your Poppy has the most amazing gloss on her coat - shines so bright - beautiful. ;) :)

There is something nice for you on my blog if you would like it. ;) :)

xxDebbiexx

Debbie said...

Oooh and by the way - I forgot SORRY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...hope you are having a wonderful day and getting spoiled and showered with gifts and cuppas..lolxxxxx

Unknown said...

Love it, it is very cute....
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, lalala
Haha, you should be VERY greatful that you didn't get me singing it (I am a very bad singer)!
Have a lovely day, big hugs

Dawn said...

Aww such a great card - looks like it took ages..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOO!!!

cats whiskers said...

Wow what a great card shape like to know how you did it. Thanks for joining us with such a brilliant creation this week
Hugs Jacqui x