Not Poppy though, she can't understand
how she is not allowed in the bedroom while he is sleeping,
let alone chew and chomp on her nylon bone beside him!
She may have been my idea but she is his girl!
I am more strict with her.
She is watching a cat in the garden in this photo.....
cats are scary and not to go near!
Right....what did I get done today.
Well over at The Sugar Bowl #2 challenge they want things in three's.
"use three different design papers
and three different types of embellishments on your cards!
No more, no less.
and three different types of embellishments on your cards!
No more, no less.
(by types of embellishments we mean, buttons, brads, flowers, ribbons, beads, bling etc)
So here we have Hamish, Maggie and Angus the dog with his bone.
So that's three stamps.
I used the blue spotty paper, and blue paper that looks like water
and then tartan backing paper on it.
My three types of embellishments are the ribbon, the flowers
and the brads in the flower centres.
I enjoyed making this, am not sure who to send it to as I am up to date with my image swaps.
Including extra ones I promised folk.
So ....was thinking I might offer it and some ribbons as a wee blog candy.
One each of 20 different images including the new Leanne Ellis set of six,
and the trio on the front of the wallet.
Also my fave one just now, Daisy.
What I will do is offer it and some other stuff next month
when it will be one year since I started this blog.
My hits counter has gone belly up twice now,
so has been removed.
It also covers the ABC Challenge which is W for wallet!
I love their challenges, and love looking to see what
they are coming up with for this weeks letter!
Be interesting to see what they do next week for X.....
Next is my ATC covers a couple of challeges too...
This Thursday are looking for something with whiskers!
It is of course a house mouse. Thanks to Chrissy for this cute guy.
Over at House Mouse Monday Challenge they are looking for an ATC.
I am trying out mixed media.
The wee thingy on the end of the green cord is a leaf stamped onto shirnk plastic.
I embossed the green white core card using my birdie cuttle bug folder.
Then sanded it a wee bit and used gold ink and walnet distressing ink on it.
I have had skeleton leaves for a while but never knew what to do with them!
Is it too much for an ATC?
you all doing ok?
much love Teen xx



32 comments:
Awww poor poppy!
2 fab creations hun, the wallet is gorgeous xxx
gorgeous wallet card hun, you certainly had a busy afternoon, love the ATC as well :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xxx
Hi Tina
What a delicious creation!
Thanks so much for joining the second challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
You really are too sweet!
Sugar Mama x
Hi Tina,
That's a gorgeous card! fabby papers and well done on managing 3 images on your card :)
Hugs, Marlene x
Darling house mouse!
gorgeous wallet
thanks for joining us this week on ABC
hugs jane x
awww poor poppy. Yeah our Rottie loved all of use, but not me as much because I was the stricter one out of everyone :/ I didn't think he needed a cookie everytime he went outside :p But he was more protective of me, so who knows lol
Oooh Tina - love your wallet and that tartan - very nice. :) You atc is fabby - that wee mousey is just so cute. :)
Glad you are uptodate with all your makes - sure wish I could say the same..lol
Take care
xxDebbiexx
Well I love the tartan of course!! LOL and gorgeous design with the pockets.
There is never too much for ATC's that's the beauty you can make them simple or wierd or ambiguous - just anything goes really.
I love your mousey and the shrinkie too!
Bless Poppy sitting bolt uprright!!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
What a cute cute image folder! Great work! I love the images you used and you've colored them beautifully. Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge.
Such a fab wallet Tina. I just love Maggie and Hamish. I want it!!
Love your Sugar Bowl card too - great colouring.
The ATC is fab - I really must have a play with shrink plastic - have just never used it LOL!
Poor Poppy dog - cats are scary, very scary!LOL
Thank you for playing along this week with the ABC challenge .
Hugs
Cathy xx
hiya, just wanted to say thanks for all the comments, especially the one about my wee rant last night - the thing is, Willow's consultant is fantastic, its all the lackeys that are a waste of space.
I love your creations - I'm trying to get some time to do the sugar bowl challenge too - good luck
xxx
mega mega cute!!~such a gorgeous wallet!!(ideal gift)
poor poppy ~i know how difficult it is with a night worker ~paul works 6 nights a week!!! makes life hard for everyone else!!
how big is the cat???
vanessa xx
I love your wallet card - thanks for entering it in the ABC challenge this week.
Your ATC is amazing too!
Jen x
Wow you have been busy! I love reading about Poppy, too! Three stamps on a card...very very creative! and I love your ATCs. I have tried a few, but I seem to have a problem with them..maybe they are too small and always look incomplete to me? The mixed media is way cool, and really works!
Love this wallet and I think I really need Angus the Dog - he is just soo cute. I keep meaning to get some of these wallets done, but like everything else I am so full of great intentions.
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Karen x
I love all the elements you've used here Tina - it came together beautifully!
I love the wallet,, wat a great idea!!
hugs Tiets
Great idea and well done on using three images too! Lovely card/wallet.
Juliet xx
Hi my lovely, you have been busy hunny, and so many gorgeous cards you've made. Oh im glad youre not missing Andrew too much, it gives you more time to craft doesn't it? Oh poppy looks adorable, doesn't he chase cats? hope you are well my friend, and will email when i can. Hugs Linda x
Wow, they are lovely. I love the little ATC, it is gorgeous. If the challenge is still running, I might even have a play at that one this weekend :)
Hope you are doing ok, fancy Poppy not liking cats..lol
Bigs hugs to you, I have missed people!
Great job with getting the three images in there!! They are adorable ~ great pick! Fab wallet as well!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy
Fabulous creations Tina, I love the taratn wallet with the adorable Hamish image ad your ATC is beautiful.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x
both creations are fab! great work :o)
Fabulous creations being a Scot i just love the tartan. Thanks for joining us this week on the ABC challenge.
Great cards, love the Hamish folder, such a brilliant idea with Burns Night so near
Hugs Jacqui x
They are gorgeous creations all of them, I adore the tartan wallet card and your housemouse is gorgeous.
thank you for joining in on abc this week also - X is an interesting one, see if you can guess what we decided to do?
hugs Vicky x
Love your sweet ATC mousie
Love the card you have made. Fab way of getting 3 stamps on it. Well done. Lxx
What a fabulous ATC! I love all of the wonderful things you have put together, and that mouse is adorable!
Gorgeous ATC!
Els
x
two fabulous creations, love the wallet that you made. hugs rachxx
Post a Comment