me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 16 January 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!


Sent this card I made and blogged about the other day to Amanda, the Scotpanda!!!
Since it is her Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Chickie!!!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Oooh scrummy image there Teen.....so cute and I love the whole design of the card and the corner touches. :)

xxDebbiexx

Maya said...

Awww this is super cute!
Love the colours and the motif is so cute :)
Hugs from Maya.

Sammi said...

It's such a pretty card! So adorable!!

HAPPY Birthday to Amanda!

xxx

Lauri said...

What a pretty pretty card!!!! I love the finishing touches you put on your cards; you really put a lot of love into them!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Teen, this card is so gorgeous, wish it was my birthday already!! i love the image and the papers you've used are scrumptious too. That mouse is so adorable isn't he? thank you for sharing hunny. Hugs Linda x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours - and the layout! Ruth x

mueppi said...

What a lovely card with such a cute image!
Hugs Gisela

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card, bet she loved it!
Clairex

scotspanda said...

and it is more gorgeous is real life!!!!!! I love it hunni, so cute and the colours are fabby too :O)

lotsalove

Amanda xx