me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 12 January 2009

awards!



I have had the awards in the last few days....
From Mada and Amanda!
Thank you girls!

I am very naughty at remembering to
blog about them and pass them on!

now you are to

then you have to post 7 random facts about you
- and then you have to pass it on to 7 other blog pals
and leave them a comment on their blog so they know about it.


ok so .....here are my facts.
  1. I hate celery. I have heard it uses more calories eating it than there is in it.... ewww.
  2. I love music, all sorts, except boom boom music that thuds away, love ABBA
  3. I am sounding more like my mother every day
  4. If I wasn't to be a nurse I wanted to be a truck driver when I was wee.
  5. I have huge scar on my elbow , of which the stitches burst the day before my sister got married and I was wearing a sleeveless dress as her bridesmaid!

  6. I failed my driving test the first time.
  7. I love my freckles.


Now to pass them on.....

Please accept this if you don't have it. and if you want to pas sit on then thats ok,
but no worries if you don't.


But I also want to give it to the following friends.


Chrissy
Dawny P
Jennifer
Vanessa
Kath
Linda
Debbie

Thank you to all of them for being lovely friends.

5 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Tina, thank you for the award, i am going to come back for it later if thats okay hunny. Hope you have had a good day. Hugs linda x

Jennifer Rose said...

I'm going to have to think of some new 7 things *puts on thinking cap*

Debbie said...

It show up first time..honest Teen lol. aol is a tad slow updating but if I use IE then it shows straight away. :)

Thank you for my lovely awards..you are a real pal, freckles and all. :)

xxDebbiexx

Kath Stewart said...

thanks a lot for the gorgeous award....really appreciate it.
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Sammi said...

Well done lovely!