me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 12 January 2009

it's Monday baby!!!! 3rd post of today

Today is the start of another week!
see positive mental attitude!!! do you hear my manic laughter?!?!

Decided an early night was best last night....But couldn't sleep.
Andrew was on night shift and I was just awake.
So got up and coloured some images, as you do!
Go on I know you all do it !!! LOL

Then Poppy decided since I was awake it must be breakfast!
So got her a doggy bickie and we both went to bed.

Half an hour later about 1am the was this all mighty crash outside!
Our garden rubbish wheelie bin had blown over in the wind and knocked over our glass/tin recycling bin! Which was starting to blow right down the street!
So here I was outside picking it all up in my nighty!!!
Thank goodness the paper recycling bin didn't blow over!
It was full of the scrappies and shards from my craft room bin!!!

So back to bed......
6 am Poppy was awake and chewing her rawhide bone on the bed beside me.....
So that was confiscated!!!
7 am looking for for her breakfast I gave up!!!!

So I am pottering around but couldn't get hovering and noisy housework done as Andrew was now in bed sleeping ......so I did what any good crafter would do.....

finished off a card and a calender !!!!

well this is for Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge,
"anything but a card!"
The beautiful Image was snet to me by the Fabulous Dawny P and my choice of colour was inspired by Dawn who loves browns and orange!
It is also my take on a sketch....but can I find which one is used? NOPE!
will have to go surfing to see!
I made one!
I did it!
my first Christmas card of 2009!!!
Andrew came through when he woke up and said,
what you making?? A Christmas card! you are mental!!!
And left the room !!!

I used sketch #14 by Tanja over at Just Christmas and Birthday cards!
I love the layout and will use it again!

The holly leaves are done using a punch so I can enter it in one stop craft challenge

One down....only how many more to go.....

Will be back later, am waiting on a couple of things drying.

hugs n love
xox

18 comments:

CraftyC said...

A fabby calender, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Sue said...

oooh i love the calendar,it's fabulous and an adorable little elve too..oooh i do love these elves :)
Thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

moss stitch said...

Yes, chewing on a Rawhide shoe is Maisie Moo's favourite way of annoying!!
;-)
Love
Gill
xxx

Mandy said...

Love your calendar, glad you enjoyed the challenge.

Mandy

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab items again this week. Love your penguin and those holly leaves. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Paula said...

This is such a cute card. Thankyou for taking part in the OSCC.
Paula xxxx

Jennifer Rose said...

a xmas card all ready!?!

Gry-Heidi said...

Beautiful card!!
Thanks for joining JCBC this week:)

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Dawn said...

Well Tina
There must have been something in the air last night because I hardly slept a wink, got up at 3am had a drink then went on line, got an E-mail from Lim so chatted to her, eventually went to bed about 4am, but woke up at about 9am only to find another E-mail from Lim saying she couldn't sleep either, I was getting up as she was trying to sleep!
Great cards too - EEk I thought about doing a Xmas card today but chickened out!

Hugs
Dawnx

NGCARDS said...

lol nice cards!!
Haha oh how I would've laughed if Id seen you sorting your bins out lol haha i am so mean....but its fun! xxx

Karin said...

Gorgeous card. I love your take on this weeks sketch.
Thanks for joining the JCBC.

xoxo Karin

PS: you aren't crazy, you are very smart planning ahead.
Just tell everybody to talk to you again around x-mas time when you are completely relaxed!!!!

Sammi said...

Sorry you did not sleep so well then... hope last night was better!!
I just love that calendar .. such a gorgeous image and the colours are so warm and lovely!!

Great Christmas card "mental one". lol! How nice of him to say that!

Sammi
xxx

Stampin'Piper said...

Wow, you made a great card with my Sketch! The Penguin is so cute!

Thanks for joining us this Week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

scotspanda said...

love the chrissy card, v cute! Just a couple more to ge hey? lol Hope you manage to catch up on some sleep hun :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

angelfruit said...

I love my calendar, I've put it up right in front of my desk at home. It's my study day on Wednesdays so I'm hoping the little guy will keep me focused on my assignments and not on other sites! LOL Thank you so much lovely lady xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful calendar, brilliantly done :) thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Shelley said...

Love the penguin card, and the punched holly leaves look great.
Thanks for joining in with our one stop craft challenge.
Shelley xx

Frau Ninchen said...

this is such a cute card!
thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo Janina