My Lovely Friend Jackie
is as you might say a game old bird!
She is 76 years young!
She is so young at heart and a dear friend to A & Me.
I had planned to make her a card
with a birdie on it
and put game old bird!
But instead, I ended up with this!
is as you might say a game old bird!
She is 76 years young!
She is so young at heart and a dear friend to A & Me.
I had planned to make her a card
with a birdie on it
and put game old bird!
But instead, I ended up with this!
I heat embossed the heart with olive powder.
I am entering it in Papertake weekly
who want hearts and flowers.
And colour create a new colour challenge blog
are looking for brown, pink and green .
who want hearts and flowers.
And colour create a new colour challenge blog
are looking for brown, pink and green .



7 comments:
Wonderful background on this card and your doodling is great. The heart looks so pretty in that colour. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining the first Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx
lovely card :D the heart does look really pretty that colour
What a wonderful card you created for her! I love the charm coming from the heart. This is a very special card. She will love it! Best, Curt
I Love the heart!!! Great card! Ruth x
this card is amazing tina ~gosh your cards are getting better and better!!
very special card
vanessa xx
Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x
ooh.. this is very pretty :)
Post a Comment